• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thanks Matt Jay

I think Matt jay will do very well at Colchester,their new manager has steered them away from the bottom of league two,and they have made some astute signings,Matt being one of them,so I think it’s onwards and upwards

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
A good servant , good luck MJ in the future.

Bat Fastard

I think Matt jay will do very well at Colchester,their new manager has steered them away from the bottom of league two,and they have made some astute signings,Matt being one of them,so I think it’s onwards and upwards
or downwards in mj's case

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thank you, only found out on Thursday so got to planning what we could do to pay back what MJ has done for the club,

Glad to hear we got it right!
Indeed you did Scott and if I may say, it was a fitting tribute both on a personal level and on behalf of the Club…..very well done

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
or downwards in mj's case
They are currently 7 points clear of the relegation zone.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
So sad to see Matt go, he has been a fantastic servant to our club, a model professional, and a fantastic human being! I found his interview a really tough watch and not one I got through without a tear in my eye. He was clearly a great talent from a very early age and I was so glad when he finally made the breakthrough and provided us with so many great memories. I was so glad that it was him that scored the goal that got us promoted.
For me he will always be a City legend and felt he still had a lot to offer our team, but I wish him every success and happiness for the future and hope the he will come back to us in some capacity one day.
Thank you Matt, you'll always get a lot of love from the Grecian masses!!!
RB I agree 100% with everything you have said.

eurogrecian

Absolute class, on and off the pitch.
I'm sure we'll see him back at the Park from time to time.
Wishing him every success in the future.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
..there you go again!
You are Ronald Reagan and I claim my 5 dollars

Average Joe

MJ is winning here, he's clearly still on a good wage, he's got nothing to lose. If they get releagted MJ will still be on good money but easier football and will bang in some goals in the conference. If they stay in league two MJ is a proven league two player so will be enjoying his football

DJG.ECFC

After doing some research Colchester have won 3 of their last 4 since the manager change and have made a couple very good jan signings. No chance they’re going down, I’m thinking about putting a couple quid on them to get play offs at 66/1 now MJs there haha

Last edited: