• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thanks PT, who next then....

I would be amazed if it wasn't one of the likes of Tully, Oakley, Carlisle, Butterfield, Edwards, Taylor etc.

Previously this would have p133ed me off but to he honest anyone will be better in my opinion so onwards and upwards.

Last edited:

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wouldn't mind Tully with Carlisle assistant and Logie as Director of Football.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
i dreamt last night or read or something that it would be Stewart.

Just seen Ben Watson and Neil Saunders hobbling towards the Cat and Fiddle so they could be joint managers. Watch this space.

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i was a gambling man .. i'de put money on it being an internal promo

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matt Oakley .......

dommers

First question at interview: How many do you leave up-front for corners?
Another myth some like to peddle

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think there are quite a few good candidates and many who will be interested in the job. In the end you have to pick someone and just hope that it will work out. It could end up being a perfect
fit or it could go t*ts up. We've done pretty well so far since the Trust took over, so I'm optimistic. if we can keep the core of our team, with a few additions we could do well next season and hopefully play some good football.

jimbo-gould

Here's Skybet's odds. Anyone fancy John Terry as player manager? not that I could ever see that happening

Matt Taylor
4/1
Matt Oakley
6/1
Keith Curle
8/1
Brian McDermott
9/1
John Sheridan
10/1
John Terry
10/1
Shaun Derry
10/1
Mark Warburton
12/1
Grant McCann
14/1
Ian Holloway
14/1
Russell Slade
14/1
Luke Garrard
16/1
Steve Tully
16/1
Uwe Rosler
16/1
Darren Ferguson
20/1

dommers

I think there are quite a few good candidates and many who will be interested in the job. In the end you have to pick someone and just hope that it will work out. It could end up being a perfect
fit or it could go t*ts up. We've done pretty well so far since the Trust took over, so I'm optimistic. if we can keep the core of our team, with a few additions we could do well next season and hopefully play some good football.
We've done better since Perryman was involved and he won't be this time. I just hope we're lucky.