• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Advent Calendar 2018 Prediction & Requests Thread

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
You can't ignore Swanny, so £30 on him. Also £25 apiece on Spoonz and Elgy. I enjoyed their quizzes and hope that backing them with "hard" cash will inspire them. Finally, a tenner each way on the Bookie himself.

Last year we were given £200, as I recall. Just saying.
Thank you for not backing me as you promised - but you will see I have had a 'strange' moment and whacked to lot on myself (facepalm)

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thank you for not backing me as you promised - but you will see I have had a 'strange' moment and whacked to lot on myself (facepalm)
Don't mention it. If you regret your moment of madness, you could try entering into negotiations with the Bookie!

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
try entering into negotiations with the Bookie!
I wouldn't bother.

manc grecian

Thanks for the mention swanny but you can stick your mind games up your arse.

*goes back to lurking*

Alistair20000

I wouldn't bother.
Reasonable requests will receive a sympathetic ear.

Alistair20000

Last year we were given £200, as I recall. Just saying.
The Bookie took a fearful bashing on the Beat The Bookie thread last season and is worried that this ACQ market could be tough for him,

StroudGrecian

Reasonable requests will receive a sympathetic ear, before being laughed out of town like a common pygmy.
Y'see?

BTW I could try to resurrect the 2017 leaderboard if that would be helpful. Just ask. :)

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Bookie took a fearful bashing on the Beat The Bookie thread last season and is worried that this ACQ market could be tough for him,
Last year's ACQ market was pretty quiet. Don't recall many bets at all, apart from mine. May explain why I emerged as top man. Again!

Alistair20000

Y'see?

BTW I could try to resurrect the 2017 leaderboard if that would be helpful. Just ask. :)
I see you are up to more mischief Stroudy :eek:

The leaderboard would have been helpful and your kind offer is much appreciated. As a market has been formed I need not trouble you. Please use the time spared to enjoy a Tartex sammidge with a cup of the old Red Bush while listening to some Ludwig Van (y)

Alistair20000

I am going with £20 to win on Mr Swan and £10 E.W. on Mr Hound. £60 still to play with.