• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Devon league table at this moment...

Thames Valley Red

The last two thread replies have cheered me up no end! Oh how I laugh at Torquay!

Hey Argyle what do you reckon to the so called new kids on the block, a win against you and they think they have made it! I 4 1 will never forget the last time we played the gulls. As for the county being yours now that is funny. No heritage............no political control, no motorway and no fan base.

Until you take the monkey off your back of defeat at Plainbore against us, you can only dream. All those grown men crying like babies, all those people leaving at the end as Carlisle (a City reject to you) and Logie Bear scored. Watsons penalty and Harley's drive following Rob's mazy run!

UTFC

TVR
Ps. are you twins or are you dating?

Last edited:

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
we are no longer the silent little Torquay.

Ably led by the 'Dullminator' you're certainly no longer silent. As for little,wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

<<<smirk>>>

;)

forevertufc

The last two thread replies have cheered me up no end! Oh how I laugh at Torquay!

Hey Argyle what do you reckon to the so called new kids on the block, a win against you and they think they have made it! I 4 1 will never forget the last time we played the gulls. As for the county being yours now that is funny. No heritage............no political control, no motorway and no fan base.

Until you take the monkey off your back of defeat at Plainbore against us, you can only dream. All those grown men crying like babies, all those people leaving at the end as Carlisle (a City reject to you) and Logie Bear scored. Watsons penalty and Harley's drive following Rob's mazy run!

UTFC

TVR
Ps. I HAVE O.C.D
Yep i guessed that.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster

UTFC

TVR
Ps. are you twins or are you dating?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsCyC1dZiN8

A good song from1969. I suggest it pre-game play list at sid james parc !

tee hee G U F F A w tee hee

Southampton Gull

I don't know about anyone else, but I find it really cute that the Greeks are always so quick to recall a highlight from their non'league days when they played us. Of course we're not their rivals and never will be, they couldn't care less about us but boy don't they bite :D

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
I don't know about anyone else, but I find it really cute that the Greeks are always so quick to recall a highlight from their non'league days when they played us. Of course we're not their rivals and never will be, they couldn't care less about us but boy don't they bite :D
What can we say, we love an easy target and it doesn't get much easier than the Gulls :D

...oh wait, yes it does, the Greenies!

Thames Valley Red

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh City loves to you, we can only beat you other Devon club's when you are put before us! Did you lose last time we played? Did Argyle lose last time we played them?

If the answer is YES you are the donkey balls of Devon!

I 4 1 cant wait for the reply! I see you have tried the gate analysis line to try and beat us!

UTFC

TVR

Thames Valley Red

Rivalry is the riot when Nards scored in the last minute at Home Park, the youtube clips show the rivalry!!!

UTFC

TVR

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rivalry is the riot when Nards scored in the last minute at Home Park, the youtube clips show the rivalry!!!

UTFC

TVR
Indeed, not happy clappy bullsh*t from those clips. Looked like minnows FA Cup day out, not a derby. Nowt can beat that JPT night for passion, you could feel the hate between the two sides, in fact I remember argyle ive saying the very same thing soon after the match.

Proper rivalry, proper football.

forevertufc

Rivalry, passion...my arse, knuckle dragging turds running around the car park beating on men, women and kids, smashing up cars ( yes there was a fair few gulls fans down there for that game , we know what happened)