• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The entertainment thread.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
FB_IMG_1695573726932.jpg

iscalad

FB_IMG_1698953715749.jpg

Banksy

IMG_2785.jpegIMG_2786.jpeg

Banksy

IMG_4072.png

Spoonz Red E

I heard T.Rex's Cosmic Dancer on the radio for the first time in yonks which cheered me up.
Then saw this clip which cheered me up even further.

STURTZ

Best thing I've heard for ages has ro be Iggy Pop talking to Tom Waites on radio 6 a couple of weeks back. Always been a massive fan of Iggy Confidential, but to hear these two old timers drawling away with their intensive and lived in knowledge of the history of rock n roll is archive material.
With all the bad news and mediocrity in the media I find that radio 6 is increasingly my go to channel these days, evidence that there are still interesting and creative things going on in the world.

Banksy

————

Banksy

I thought it was rather good too if a little repetitive.

Stelios

Best thing I've heard for ages has ro be Iggy Pop talking to Tom Waites on radio 6 a couple of weeks back. Always been a massive fan of Iggy Confidential, but to hear these two old timers drawling away with their intensive and lived in knowledge of the history of rock n roll is archive material.
With all the bad news and mediocrity in the media I find that radio 6 is increasingly my go to channel these days, evidence that there are still interesting and creative things going on in the world.
Must admit to drifting away from 6music after they booted out Radcliffe & Maconie from their afternoon show 😢 To me it was the perfect afternoon show. Funny and knowledgeable. And great interaction/texts long running jokes with listeners etc. And they never took themselves or the music too seriously (an issue I have with the station in general……)

fred binneys head

I still haven’t forgiven Radio 1 for booting Mark and Lard off the morning show. I was on holiday in Kos when I found out about that #StillFuming

Same goes for them dropping Sean Keveney from 6 Music #StillFuming