• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Exeweb Advent Calendar Quiz 2023

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep, I've just changed the points allocation for that last question as HH12's workings of the players wearing number 13 was crucial in getting the answer. Trust that's OK with you Al?
Absolutely fine by me. Excellent Quiz-matering if it’s not impertinent to say so.

Without the defence splitting pass by my fellow number Mr Dozen I was nowhere near that one.

Alistair20000

Luv You 2 ❤
***books room number 26*** ;)

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
***books room number 26*** ;)
I'm stuck in Bloody room 13

Alistair20000

I'm stuck in Bloody 13
And no inter connecting door.

I was going to share a bottle of this with you. Department number 14 of course

Chateau du Breuil, Pays d'Auge - Boursot

haka

I'm going to give HH12 a point for his workings of spotting the number 13 aspect to the question, but that's another 2 points to Alistair - is someone going to hang onto his coat tails or is it game over already?......
You've changed your kick-off times to disadvantage his challengers, blatant match-fixing. Back to the 5 am questions please. :sleep:

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
And no inter connecting door.

I was going to share a bottle of this with you. Department number 14 of course

Chateau du Breuil, Pays d'Auge - Boursot'Auge - Boursot
I'm there - I will bring some cheese

fred binneys head

You've changed your kick-off times to disadvantage his challengers, blatant match-fixing. Back to the 5 am questions please. :sleep:
Tomorrow is an early start, not quite 5am but it will be around 6am. Won’t have a chance to check in during the day but will assess in the evening. I’ve tried to mix it up.

Tim Long

ecfc70 got it - It's the Victoria Inn (Vic Reeves > The Vic > Victoria Inn)
Q20D In the first picture the player behind Gerd Muller is about to drop the World Cup, second picture Michael Ballack > Dropped a Ballack > the Quizmaster for the second time accepting as a right answer an answer clearly given to a different question

Last edited:

fred binneys head

Q20D In the first picture the player behind Gerd Muller is about to drop the World Cup, Michael Ballack > Dropped a Ballack > the Quizmaster for the second time accepting as a right answer an answer clearly given to a different question
Bloody hell, sorry everyone, point taken back off ecfc70.

#Farce

ecfc70

Bloody hell, sorry everyone, point taken back off ecfc70.

#Farce
Boooo!
But yes I was answering a different question and so i go back to the same amount of points that city have acquired (or goals scored) for the duration of this quiz