• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Exeweb Advent Calendar VII

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lionel ?

Lionel ?

Wherefore art though Lionel ?

LOG

You called?

Twas on the 2nd December that i might have misled Stroudy into thinking he'd notched, after which he went to the trouble of providing detailed workings.

He isn't one to bear a grudge though.

Alistair20000

You called?

Twas on the 2nd December that i might have misled Stroudy into thinking he'd notched, after which he went to the trouble of providing detailed workings.

He isn't one to bear a grudge though.
That is a relief bearing in mind that other improper insinuations were abroad.

OmanGrecian

Great thread. Just been trawling through, what a complete farce. People just guessing without giving workings, plucking things out the air. I was even getting angry with myself when reading back through :D

Alistair20000

Great thread. Just been trawling through, what a complete farce. People just guessing without giving workings, plucking things out the air. I was even getting angry with myself when reading back through :D
The Quizmater did rather encourage this in his OP.

Alistair20000

Shame the pics are not visible. Any of you clever IT savvy folk able to to say how they can be viewed ?