• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The 'How long will it take Torquay to bounce back' Prediction Thread.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll say they'll do it in a relatively fast time of 4 seasons.

Curley

3 seasons.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
So much depends on funding doesn't it. The gulls forum is rife with rumours of very bad news on that front soon. Many seem to think that administration could be just around the corner with a potential for gulls to become a part time professional side. If that happens then they will stay non league. One look at the conference prem will tell you what a difficult one it is to escape from. Reads more like league2 ten years ago! Plus those non league but rising fast newbies. If they stay full time and funding is there, then they could make it back soon. Hope they do. Will they keep Hargreaves? In fact is he still there?

Chuckles

Can't see it happening at all

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
5 years............ longer than it took us at the very least, if at all, enjoy your trips to Tiverton & Weston Super Mare when they happen (rofl)

motorservices

i think between 8 to 15 yrs, by the time they get out the mire, we will be a championship side and its a torqwho from the younger fans

StroudGrecian

Have we signed Mansell and Bodin yet?

grecIAN Harris

I reckon motorservices won't be far wrong.

col46upwood

So much depends on funding doesn't it. The gulls forum is rife with rumours of very bad news on that front soon. Many seem to think that administration could be just around the corner with a potential for gulls to become a part time professional side. If that happens then they will stay non league. One look at the conference prem will tell you what a difficult one it is to escape from. Reads more like league2 ten years ago! Plus those non league but rising fast newbies. If they stay full time and funding is there, then they could make it back soon. Hope they do. Will they keep Hargreaves? In fact is he still there?
Thea Bristows in the HE saying funds will be made available for CH to go for an immeadiate return to the league.So looks like admin is postponed.

Gawd bless you Thea(y)

IJN

Let's hope so.

Even then, it could be a long hard road back.

I intend to see as many matches as I can at Plainmoor.