• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The match day experience

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
It seems that we are in the process of trying to appoint somebody whose specific responsibility is to define and implement the ideal match day experience. A really positive step IMHO.

What would this mean to you?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
It seems that we are in the process of trying to appoint somebody whose specific responsibility is to define and implement the ideal match day experience. A really positive step IMHO.

A win every game.

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Hospitality is a great match day especially if you get a win too! The club really look after you and the interaction with a player/s post match is fab. Plus usually before the game someone from the club speaks and you are given the opportunity to ask questions and interact with someone who is passionate about the club. I have done this a few times and its makes a great day out. WOuld recommend it to anyone

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would just like to echo Nursey's comments, well worth the money.

A quality day out!

manc grecian

Few beers, good company and decent attacking football to watch.

MikeB

The ideal match day experience for me is a good day out. Easy travel to and from the game, somewhere different to visit, and a good match to watch.

loobygrecian

Are we? Whereabouts is this mentioned?

The club do a pretty good job overall of looking after you when you do hospitality.

GJW

No goal music and what has been said above. I don't think ECFC do a bad job already to be honest, but anything to improve it more is worth looking at. Just drop the goal music. I can have the best day ever up to the point just after we score and then I have to bite my lip. I hate it. Everything else about the Club is great.

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
there wasn't any goal music today

i_m

Gozzer

Encourage all players to give 100%. That would improve my matchday experience. Wins are good, but you can't always have everything. I will settle for maximum effort. If I could see that out of the corner of my eye I would even sit behind a pillar in the OG!