• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The National League (Conference) and non league football thread

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bromley v Solihull in the final at Wembley next Sunday. Will be interesting having one of those two in the league

denzel

Brackley v Boston and Braintree v Worthing for places in the National League next week.

Boston on the way back clearly

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's taken a long time to recover from the effects of Steve Evans.

Rosencrantz

Brackley v Boston and Braintree v Worthing for places in the National League next week.

It will be more than a feeling for them, I'm sure, if they win.

(I'll get my coat)

dontpassback

Bromley v Solihull in the final at Wembley next Sunday. Will be interesting having one of those two in the league
Went to Solihull once to deliver a digger,very nice place with very nice houses !

cannockred

Went to Solihull once to deliver a digger,very nice place with very nice houses !
Shame the rest of the west Midlands a shit hole......

Bridgy 81

Shame the rest of the west Midlands a shit hole......
We stay in either West Bromwich or Walsall as our base camps when venturing further north to watch City play.
Admittedly we’re only ever there for one evening and night but they both seem ok to me.
Perhaps it’s down to what you’re used to, or maybe I’m more easily pleased than most people?

cannockred

We stay in either West Bromwich or Walsall as our base camps when venturing further north to watch City play.
Admittedly we’re only ever there for one evening and night but they both seem ok to me.
Perhaps it’s down to what you’re used to, or maybe I’m more easily pleased than most people?
We lived in englands largest village, just outside cannock. There are some lovely places in the WM but quite a few places are like Beirut 😳

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
New stadium for Ebbsfleet

denzel

New stadium for Ebbsfleet

Not meaning to be cynical, but I'm sure Gravesend/Ebbsfleet has supposed to have been regenerated for the last twenty years..