• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Leyton Orient versus Exeter City Matchday Thread

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bloody VAR !!!
Bloody BBC Spotlight !

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bloody BBC Spotlight !
Absolutely, even though I knew they had screwed up I've still had to come back on here to make sure or I'll be having nightmares

denzel

We lost according to BBC Spotlight 🤡

View attachment 15238
That really was shocking. Pretty inexcusable. Still, they got in a nice story about the Chiefs hosting the Women's World Cup in two years time.

geoffwp

669. Including one Danny Bailey.
What Danny Bailey Danny?

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
What Danny Bailey Danny?
Yep, THE Danny Bailey.

'Never meet your heroes' they say. They're wrong; top bloke.

Andy Holloway

When was the last game that we DIDN'T get a yellow card before tonight?

rustle

Yep, THE Danny Bailey.

'Never meet your heroes' they say. They're wrong; top bloke.
Met him in the old Pyramids swimming baths years ago, while he was still playing for us. He obviously had no idea who I was but chatted freely and arranged for me to have a football signed by all the team for my son. Definitely a top bloke.

Red faced

Even tho Im in Sydney, I just dont want the season to end!! Didn't think Id be saying that a few months ago as I couldn't possibly see how we were going to get out of that losing run we were on and I dont think even a handful of clubs in the football leagues would have given their manager a proper fair go. Now we have possibly one of the best turnarounds in any season that I can recall. I admit to thinking GC should have gone but I did like him & I am so chuffed at what he's ended up doing. I was genuinely fearing next season, now I cant wait - well done GC - amazing turnaround!!

Bat Fastard

Even tho Im in Sydney, I just dont want the season to end!! Didn't think Id be saying that a few months ago as I couldn't possibly see how we were going to get out of that losing run we were on and I dont think even a handful of clubs in the football leagues would have given their manager a proper fair go. Now we have possibly one of the best turnarounds in any season that I can recall. I admit to thinking GC should have gone but I did like him & I am so chuffed at what he's ended up doing. I was genuinely fearing next season, now I cant wait - well done GC - amazing turnaround!!
well said

dontpassback

669. Including one Danny Bailey.
Danny Bailey,what a player he was,energy personified,and part of a great team UTC !