• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Leyton Orient versus Exeter City Matchday Thread

ryancooper327

Too slow!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Injuries to Sweenz and Aitch

larrywilkie

Galbraith (22) looks very useful for Orient. Ex Manchester United Academy player.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Alli on for Aitchison

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
7 minutes added

ryancooper327

Oh come on Rankine... Awful!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Why didn't Rankine have a go at goal?

JayPob94

Rankine. Why is he turning back there? 0 confidence and 0 end product. He will be lucky to ever make it as a football league player unless he improves. Certainly not good enough for Chelsea!

Ex-ciderrr

Rankine now starting to come good will be missed next season.

We have played reasonably well but a goal down now think we are tending to play too many back passes particularly in our own penalty area.
Rankine playing well this evening, seems to be our outlet and has a lot of the ball.

I’d take him next season, if his deal was up at Chelsea ans he wanted to come here, I feel he’s bit of a rough gem there’s alot of good about his game but there’s some fine tuning needed here and there such as crossing

We’ve often said about his delivery not quite there but in fairness he’s not had a lot in the box to aim at this evening Aitchison not really been in the box enough so has had to cut back and also recycle back the midfield

Ex-ciderrr

Rankine playing well this evening, seems to be our outlet and has a lot of the ball.

I’d take him next season, if his deal was up at Chelsea ans he wanted to come here, I feel he’s bit of a rough gem there’s alot of good about his game but there’s some fine tuning needed here and there such as crossing

We’ve often said about his delivery not quite there but in fairness he’s not had a lot in the box to aim at this evening Aitchison not really been in the box enough so has had to cut back and also recycle back the midfield
And also my stream is a little behind