• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Leyton Orient versus Exeter City Matchday Thread

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Obviously a green blooded individual still ruining the show !
Corrected for undeniables.
"Mad Nats" doubtlessly spitting (green) feathers at poor old Vicky for apologising even as we speak

Positive spin

On screen apology from Victoria.
When I queried why it had taken a phone call for Victoria to correct it at lunchtime I received a reply from a Julie Fisher at the BBC to say no one had phoned in.

Andy_H

When I queried why it had taken a phone call for Victoria to correct it at lunchtime I received a reply from a Julie Fisher at the BBC to say no one had phoned in.
Does that include their reporter at the ground or the BBC Radio Devon commentator?

denzel

Ta Spoonzy - missed it as I was already on the phone to BBC Spotlight muppets !
Aren't the BBC supposed to fact check before broadcasting ?
Obviously a green blooded individual still running the show !
No I think Dick Woodacre is long gone..

Martin Weiler

Where did you find this out from ?
I have been looking this morning but all blank
It was on a Leyton Orient Fans Forum. Strange how not quoted on any official channels.

denzel

It was on a Leyton Orient Fans Forum. Strange how not quoted on any official channels.
Says it on the BBC. We drew 2-2 in this report (at the bottom of line ups, of course)

iscalad

Says it on the BBC. We drew 2-2 in this report (at the bottom of line ups, of course)
Still got the scorers wrong.

arthur

Yes, Cooper off after 76 minutes, no replacement. Answers my "when" question.

Wellens joins a line of deeply unimpressive League 1 managers I've seen interviewed this season; I remain very grateful we have who we have

Antony Moxey

Wellens is a gobby piece of work,in his post match interview it was the lack of depth in the squad,etc etc,and he may have to play youngsters against derby,get your excuses in first eh wellens !
Sounded pretty honest to me: whole bunch of injuries, same as everyone else has had this season. Tried to keep shape, Yanic tore them a new one, young side which he wouldn’t necessarily have finished the game with. Didn’t see much wrong with what he said.

fred binneys head

Sounded pretty honest to me: whole bunch of injuries, same as everyone else has had this season. Tried to keep shape, Yanic tore them a new one, young side which he wouldn’t necessarily have finished the game with. Didn’t see much wrong with what he said.
I thought the same until I saw the last few seconds of the extended highlights and saw him having a go at Reece, now I think he’s a w@nker.