• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Pointless Paint/Pizza/Second Hand Car Sales Pot Swindon Town versus Exeter City Thread

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
At the request on the preview thread, one matchday thread for one of the most pointless games in ECFC's history I should think. We're out and they're out. It is little more than a slightly competitive friendly for those needing to get some match practice under their belt, certainly for us and probably Swindon also.

AndyR

At the request on the preview thread, one matchday thread for one of the most pointless games in ECFC's history I should think. We're out and they're out. It is little more than a slightly competitive friendly for those needing to get some match practice under their belt, certainly for us and probably Swindon also.
Genuinely didn't know who is sponsoring this Trophy now so looked it up and your Car Sales point is right, although New and Used apparently.

Only one wish from this match....nobody important gets injured or sent off.

iscalad

It's on ifollow. Think I'll give it a miss.

Oldsmobile-88

Anyone know the record for a group stage goal difference deficit in the competition ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

supernova

Years ago the JPT was taken a bit more seriously but now, as you say, it’s lost all credibility! Still I think we might actually win this one, 3-1

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Years ago the JPT was taken a bit more seriously but now, as you say, it’s lost all credibility! Still I think we might actually win this one, 3-1
There's no way we're scoring 3 goals.

5 nil to Swindon and hopefully no injuries

Couldn’t care less about the Pizza Pisspot trophy, but sometimes a club just needs a win even if it is against the Swindon tea ladies, 1 0 to the grecians… UTC!!!

Spoonz Red E

'DEVON - WILTSHIRE RIVALRY TENSIONS ARE HIGH AHEAD OF TONIGHT'S HIGH STAKES GAME'
'Exeter City take on Swindon Town tonight in a thrilling match to determine who will finish third in their EFL group.
A win could put the Grecians in the EFL Hall Of Fame in the illustrious company of West Ham and Spurs who thrilled their fans by achieving 3rd place finishes last year.
Exeter City, who have kept clean sheets at their opponents end in both prior matches, will be going all out to secure that highly sought after and non-existent bronze medal to bring back to a rapturous St James Park.'

Banksy

Couldn’t care less about the Pizza Pisspot trophy, but sometimes a club just needs a win even if it is against the Swindon tea ladies, 1 0 to the grecians… UTC!!!
Nah , the Swindon tea ladies would still score more between tea breaks.Anyway is our ace striker Muskwe still away? He’s worth a couple of goals to us.So , 4-1 to Swindon with Scott finally finding his scoring form for our solitary goal..Anyone thinking that means he’s going on a run is liable to be very disappointed though as he’ll have to sleep for a couple of weeks to recover.