• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Scum in our stands

milts

If artur did what he was paid for there would be no chanting for the pidge. Although he isn't a great deal better.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
His injury was very coincidental though, shall we say!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
And quite painful too I would imagine. Hope he recovers soon ... [y]

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
I'm not going to defend those chanting for Pidgley, it was wrong, however it was does as a reaction to the ' yap yap' gesture Artur made to the BB following the collective groan when he kicked the ball woefully into touch.
I though Tis had hooked him at half time as result of this gesture, but apparently not.
I know he was probably frustrated but Artur needs the support of the fans & he isn't going to get it doing silly things like that.
Didn't you know that Artur is a regular on Exeweb where he has learnt such a lot about the English behaviour!

budegrecian

Didn't you know that Artur is a regular on Exeweb where he has learnt such a lot about the English behaviour!
If he's a regular on here he'll have learn't a lot more than that...;)

scottus86

It was well out of order. The Big Bank was split today, and felt very awkward through the first half. I felt for Artur, didn't deserve that chanting at all, however, as someone has said, he really shouldn't have given the big bank that hand jesture.

His injury was probably a crushed self esteem, or a battered confidence.

I think unless he wanted to be subbed, that really can't have done him anygood at all.

The pikey c*nts that stand at the back off the big bank can all f*ck off. The 'one Lenny Pidgeley' song was out of order.....
on.
Exactly. There' s certainly enough of him for " two". ......

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
If he's a regular on here he'll have learn't a lot more than that...;)
I'll give that a"Yay" and that Gordon Sparks can go f*ck himself!

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Pidge chant was so wrong, well done to others on the Bank drowning them out. Like many I'd rather see Pidge start, but I can't believe anyone would be moronic enough to jeer one of their own players like that - what is it supposed to achieve? It's hardly going to inspire Krysiak to up his game is it?

FAN-TATIC

I'm not going to defend those chanting for Pidgley, it was wrong, however it was does as a reaction to the ' yap yap' gesture Artur made to the BB following the collective groan when he kicked the ball woefully into touch.
I though Tis had hooked him at half time as result of this gesture, but apparently not.
I know he was probably frustrated but Artur needs the support of the fans & he isn't going to get it doing silly things like that.
When Tis was asked why Logan wasn't in the match day 16 recently, he replied "not selected" he could have said it was due to a training ground injury.

So when he says that Artur went off at half-time today due to injury, I believe him.