• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Serious Torquay Thread

Radio Free Skaro

They won’t want their money back ffs 😂😂 They’re minted!
Welcome to Wrexham is probably one of the most cost effective shows on Disney+ , especially if you compare it t shows such as The Mandalorian that cost $100 million per series ! W2W is also prety successful in the US as well as here. Be interesting to see how high up the league pyramid Wrexham could get. My money's on Championship.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Torquay's biggest mistake a few years back was when they closed their academy, We probably profited from it (Perhaps Ollie would have been picked up by them?) But it was so short sighted by them to cut that and save costs, Even at our most broke moments we kept it going because we knew long term that was the way forward. I think they've restarted it now but wasted years I think when they didn't have one.
Indeed. Thanks Taggy et al.

grecIAN Harris

Huge opportunity for The Chipnickers today, away at Scunny who are down there in the mirr with them. Gateshead, the team just outside the dropzone, have their elsewhere on the FA Trophy.

Grecian Max

Welcome to Wrexham is probably one of the most cost effective shows on Disney+ , especially if you compare it t shows such as The Mandalorian that cost $100 million per series ! W2W is also prety successful in the US as well as here. Be interesting to see how high up the league pyramid Wrexham could get. My money's on Championship.
Exactly, the narrative is there without needing to be written

Reynolds alone is worth £350 million, they will make the Prem at some point I think. They would get the crowds in to be able to make that step and their ground redevelopment looks very impressive.

If you could ask for a takeover, that would be the one. Mad to think they were Trust owned but open for business....

Of course, who would want to buy Exeter eh? Or Wrexham for that matter.

grecIAN Harris

Huge opportunity for The Chipnickers today, away at Scunny who are down there in the mirr with them. Gateshead, the team just outside the dropzone, have their elsewhere on the FA Trophy.
They making the most of it at the moment as they're a goal up.

tom_ecfc

Winning 1-0 atm

grecIAN Harris

Six points in two games for our friends from The Bay. Is the fight back on?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nah. Also their last game of the season is against Wrexham 🤣

budegrecian

Nah. Also their last game of the season is against Wrexham 🤣
If they go down, there’s every chance that they’ll be joined by Yeovil. Championship to NL South!
Plenty of options where to send our youngsters out on loan…

Christian

A little too late I think...I think they will go down