• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The SJP pitch - 2022/23

gilbertshoot

Bruce Forsythia

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Brad Pitch

Already been done 😐

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Chass's 'all singing, all dancing' fertiliser/seed spreader, part funded by Cans4CIty, I suspect this is in it's fertiliser mode!
That was my assumption.

tom_ecfc

Chass's 'all singing, all dancing' fertiliser/seed spreader, part funded by Cans4CIty, I suspect this is in it's fertiliser mode!
Cans4City has been a great success! I wonder if a little sticker on products they have contributed to to promote even more awareness of the scheme could be a good idea?

Andy Holloway

Cans4City has been a great success! I wonder if a little sticker on products they have contributed to promote even more awareness of the scheme could be a good idea?
An interesting idea, but it could only apply to a limited number of Cans4City donations, others are 'non physical' like monetary donations or it would be inappropriate as in the case of Memorial Plaques. The fridge in the home dressing room at SJP does have a 'Funded by Cans4City' notice on it, just to reminded players that money doesn't just 'grow on trees'!

tom_ecfc

An interesting idea, but it could only apply to a limited number of Cans4City donations, others are 'non physical' like monetary donations or it would be inappropriate as in the case of Memorial Plaques. The fridge in the home dressing room at SJP does have a 'Funded by Cans4City' notice on it, just to reminded players that money doesn't just 'grow on trees'!
Of course, as you mentioned, some items donated wouldn’t be appropriate for a sticker. It’s such a unique scheme that could build bigger and bigger in the coming years.

Andy Holloway

Of course, as you mentioned, some items donated wouldn’t be appropriate for a sticker. It’s such a unique scheme that could build bigger and bigger in the coming years.
Unique is a very appropriate description, it is the ONLY such scheme in the whole of the Premiership and EFL. Not even those 'gods' of sustainability, FGR, have anything remotely similar, in fact when ECFC played them at their place this year, Grecians, collected cans from the terraces and brought them back to SJP!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Unique is a very appropriate description, it is the ONLY such scheme in the whole of the Premiership and EFL. Not even those 'gods' of sustainability, FGR, have anything remotely similar, in fact when ECFC played them at their place this year, Grecians, collected cans from the terraces and brought them back to SJP!
Great work Andy as usual - wonder if the unmentionables 40 mileish W of the Fairer City of Exeter would like to send them by train to SJP ?
I'm prepared to load them on at unmentionable station !
UTC and thanks from us Grecians for all the work you do.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Literally the only excitement at the moment is watching the grass grow!