• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

the trust

lukewhitrow

im thinking about joining the trust but would like to know the details of it, as in what perks do i get, and more importantly how the club is run with the help of my money, as well as would i have any say in the club.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
The perks I would have thought were obvious by now! Guaranteed last day entertainment, drama till the last moment in virtually every game, Explosions and body counts bigger than any other non trust run club, surgically enhanced women in every part of the ground and most important of all a good chance of seeing the Argyle next season hopefully losing

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Geddin there Luke. It's only a couple of quid a month, so join now and ask questions later.

If you don't like the answer to your questions, then rattle a few cages - or stand for election - and help make the Trust and Club better for all of us.

PS: The above is meant to be cheery and encouraging not nasty and hectoring. I'm not a good enough writer to convey such subtle moods...

lukewhitrow

well ive ordered my membership form, and do any of you know of what backroom staff medically that are emplyed by the club, as ill soon be looking for a sport science job when my degree finishes, and may move into being a strength and conditioning coach

Grecian1966

well ive ordered my membership form, and do any of you know of what backroom staff medically that are emplyed by the club, as ill soon be looking for a sport science job when my degree finishes, and may move into being a strength and conditioning coach
Luke, without wishing to appear condescending, is research not an aspect of your degree;)? If you're seeking to find a paid role in a competitive arena like this you may have to offer some voluntary help in the 1st instance - perhaps with the Club's CoE?

lukewhitrow

research is not always an aspect as a post grad i cn take an msc in strength and conditioning which will entail working with athletes. would like to apply these methods to the club, as i know some clubs have jobs striclty for this role such as west ham but i would rather do it with the club i hold dear

Last edited:

Grecian1966

research is not always an aspect as a post grad i cn take an msc in strength and conditioning which will entail working with athletes. would like to apply these methods to the club, as i know some clubs have jobs striclty for this role such as west ham but i would rather do it with the club i hold dear
Luke, my 'point' about research was that you are clearly studying at a very high level and could have answered all your own questions posed with some quite basic research. The structure of the club's physio team would have taken about 60 seconds to find on the club website. The time it took to post you could have e-mailed Tiz (or Ian Andrews as Head of Sport Science) a letter asking if you could volunteer at the end of your course. Whoops I appear to have given you the answers you could have researched!

Fred