• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The WTF thread .

Radio Free Skaro

Here's a thread for those bizarre stories that sound like it's April 1st all year round.

So get out of those Internet rabbitholes, (you don't need to see what Susan Boyle looks like now, nor watch someone on YouTube clean a rug!) but instead post your weird and wonderful tales on this thread.

Here goes https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-65314241

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Ha, there have been a couple of these over the years - particularly the South African "Comrades marathon" (I think it's called - some ultra-long race anyway) where one contestant managed to completely change his appearance mid-race...

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I received a call on my mobile from a local landline number. A lady with a German accent was trying to ring her husband but misdialled . I recognised her voice as someone who worked in the village shop and whilst in there asked her about the call and yes, it was her.

The chances of misdialling a mobile number and speaking to someone you actually know must be astronomical.

WTF

Radio Free Skaro

I received a call on my mobile from a local landline number. A lady with a German accent was trying to ring her husband but misdialled . I recognised her voice as someone who worked in the village shop and whilst in there asked her about the call and yes, it was her.

The chances of misdialling a mobile number and speaking to someone you actually know must be astronomical.

WTF
WEIRD, maybe she has obtained your number and put it in her contacts, she is probably stalking you!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster

WTF
Worst. Chat-up line. Ever.

Radio Free Skaro

BTF is the only nay in the village.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
The German lady was elderly and rang my number from her landline. It was a bit freaky when the penny dropped and I realised what had happened.

And btw I'll have you know I'm feckin HOT !

Spoonz Red E

I met someone the other day using his mobile phone and discovered we had the same number.

One each.

Radio Free Skaro

I met someone the other day using his mobile phone and discovered we had the same number.

One each.
No that's impossible!

Alistair20000

No that's impossible!
Au contraire.

All one needs is a mirror