• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The WTF thread .

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
I do like Remainiac it points to the pathological nature of some members of the Remainer cult.
Alistair Campbell being a particular well known sufferer.

lamrobhero

The article that the Royal Academy thought to be transphobic is an excellent read btw

Objectify others and view equality as subjective - completely the wong way round.

arthur

I do like Remainiac it points to the pathological nature of some members of the Remainer cult.
Alistair Campbell being a particular well known sufferer.
"Remainer cult" Oh dear. The Conservative Party is full of cults - even today we were blessed with another one.

angelic upstart

Seems like Mr Farage had his accounts closed because he didn't have enough money in them. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-66097039

tavyred

Seems like Mr Farage had his accounts closed because he didn't have enough money in them. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-66097039
That doesn’t explain the other nine banks refusing his custom though.
The fact that Coutts are also seemingly happy to publicly embarrass a former customer in this way is also a tad troubling.

Radio Free Skaro

fred binneys head

Someone's got their feckin Christmas lights up on their house and feckin reindeer on the lawn . It's feckin August ffs!

Radio Free Skaro

No way where is this?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Penwithick nr St Austell. I can tell you're tempted but don't go, it will really hack you off.

Radio Free Skaro

Penwithick nr St Austell. I can tell you're tempted but don't go, it will really hack you off.
I almost went to Bude to look at the trolley tunnel at Sainsburys BUDE TUNNEL: All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos) (tripadvisor.co.uk) , if that counts , have you been there? and does it live up to all the hype?