• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thoughts for 20/21

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not expecting too much from our team this season but excited to see our lads getting a chance. Seems like we may be getting a lot of money soon but would urge that we don't spend. Like to see how we progress with our current squad and then strengthen in January. Got a feeling there may be a few bargains about then. This season should be about survival and development, perhaps next season is the time to go for it!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not expecting too much from our team this season but excited to see our lads getting a chance. Seems like we may be getting a lot of money soon but would urge that we don't spend. Like to see how we progress with our current squad and then strengthen in January. Got a feeling there may be a few bargains about then. This season should be about survival and development, perhaps next season is the time to go for it!
Nah, no time like the present and I'll be disappointed if we're not pushing for promotion again. The core of our team remains, with improved full backs, and hopefully a fit Ajose. I'd be happy if we spent on another centre half and 1 more striker depending on who he told won't feature.

I know a few teams have splashed the cash but most haven't and we know from past experience that those that have often don't perform, the pressure mounts resulting in management changes, and a poor season prevails. We're pretty solid with some continuity and a young energetic side sprinkled with some quality and experience. L1 here we come!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not saying we can't go up this season, but not worth throwing money at it. If we have a good second half to the season that could do it. Panic buying whilst the season is upon us has proved to be a bad move in the past {Ajose}. Rather wait until, as I say, other clubs are desperate to unload.