• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thread locations

Mr Bridger

Re: Argyle to go into adminstration

Well I hope you're pleased! ^o) Chufty badge for you!

And for what its worth, I dont agree that it belongs here for reasons others have stated. You wait until early July when there's bugger all City related to talk about on WOWS.
A tidy ship is a happy ship [G]

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster

A tidy ship is a happy ship [G]

Creep.....!

Mr Bridger

Creep.....!
Come on pete, don't be like that. [G]

sharky

free speech is clear not possible on WOW . i wrongly though WOW was the place for the word on the streets of exeter .. the WOW Clic win again and we wonder why the masses leave WOW to our clic .. my last post , WOW stick it up your ass ..!!

PeteUSA

I'm sure I am being naive but what actual difference does it make to anyone? I've been reading Exeweb for many years and only started using it back in October but I very rarely search via forums etc.

Maybe there is a way of viewing Exeweb that I don't know about?:S

No there's no different way. I only ever read WOWS. I gave up arguing with Granville Gull and Lyndhurst Lad years ago, and I very seldom look at the Social Club. I also thought the site in general was dependant on 'hits' . I guess thats not not now the case now?

PeteUSA

free speech is clear not possible on WOW . i wrongly though WOW was the place for the word on the streets of exeter .. the WOW Clic win again and we wonder why the masses leave WOW to our clic .. my last post , WOW stick it up your ass ..!!
Perhaps thats not quite how I'd have put it, but I feel he's correct. The site is for talking football in the main, not one-upmanship, based on one comment!

Antony Moxey

No there's no different way.
Yes there is, just click on the 'new posts' tab three to the left of the 'log out' tab. It shows you all the threads that have been updated since your last visit, regardless of which forum you're in.

And on the subject of WOWS, as Mr Bridger says, it's about Exeter City related chatter, not football in general. The thread is therefore now in the correct forum.

newburygrecian

Argyle going into admin is not directly related to ECFC, so conversations about it belong in the Top to Bottom Football Forum (for all non-ECFC football stuff) and the Banter Base (for laughing at them lot). It's simple enough.

PeteUSA

And on the subject of WOWS, as Mr Bridger says, it's about Exeter City related chatter, not football in general. The thread is therefore now in the correct forum.
Moxey, I'm not saying its not in the correct forum technically. Its just that you know as well as I do that some mods will leave a thread alone if its gathering interest like this one, with nearly 40 responses and 12,000 views. Or at least they leave it for a while to give it some publicity before its dumped down here.

I guess people will have to check to see 'who's on' before they take a chance anymore. ^o)

Jim Shepherd

Argyle going into admin is not directly related to ECFC, so conversations about it belong in the Top to Bottom Football Forum (for all non-ECFC football stuff) and the Banter Base (for laughing at them lot). It's simple enough.
Is there any way the posts debating where this should be can be moved to the development forum to make this more readable?