• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ticket news

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
All this talk of the old Wembley has made me realise that my first visit there, to see Liverpool beat Bruges in the 1978 European Cup final, was 40 years ago...:(
Also went to that game. Low down at one end, opposite the 4000 or so Bruges supporters on the other side.

The Scouse filled the rest of the ground and the YNWA about 10 mins before kick off is something I’ll never forget.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
All this talk of the old Wembley has made me realise that my first visit there, to see Liverpool beat Bruges in the 1978 European Cup final, was 40 years ago...:(
I can beat that, Stroudy, but I won't say by how much. :x

Andy Holloway

I can beat that, Stroudy, but I won't say by how much. :x
Yes, did that bl**dy white horse step on your feet as well?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Philecfc

I remember my first match at Wembley July 11 1966 against Uruguay 0 - 0
One of the worst matches I have ever seen but as a thirteen year old one to remember

STURTZ

My one and only game at Old Wembley was watching England schoolboys play Scotland schoolboys about the same time. Perryman played for England, it was 0:0.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
All this talk of old Wembley has made me feel very nostalgic for the ticket news thread lol

For Pates sake lets keep it on topic.

Bongo1959

My one and only game at Old Wembley was watching England schoolboys play Scotland schoolboys about the same time. Perryman played for England, it was 0:0.
What year was that Sturtz, I think I was at that one?

STURTZ

What year was that Sturtz, I think I was at that one?
1967 Perhaps? It was a primary school trip.

contrabombarde

At the risk of sounding dumb (which I probably am) reading the above seems to indicate that block 105 to 108 is for family tickets and mentions the number of children per adult ticket allowed.

I hope and presume that it’s not mandatory to bring children to obtain these tickets? I have bought 2 tickets for wife and me so hopefully I’ll be allowed in as I have no kids!