• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out now surely?

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Doesnt anybody else think that nows the time for PT to give somebody else a go, while his reputation for past glories is keeping him in the job? It sounds with some justification that the Bury commentators were positively taking the ****, knowing we were stuck with their commentary!

everexe

unfortunately you may have a point, .................................................................................... for once

supercity2007

Who would replace him and also why not sack the board aswel

Willy Nilly

Yes, let's sack him because the commentators annoyed Pete. F*cking hell!

dommers

I think he should probably for his own career. We'll appoint another manager, get relegated and wonder what if!

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Difficult one...stick or twist. Glad I'm not making the decision.

One thing is true though...we really do need a shake up.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Pete, I usually enjoy most of your posts. But this constant whinging of 'Tisdale out' codswallop is, frankly, rather tedious. ...

milts

Have kept the faith untill now. But am starting to wonder. Does Tisdale install enough fight into the players for a relegation battle?

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Doesnt anybody else think that nows the time for PT to give somebody else a go, while his reputation for past glories is keeping him in the job? It sounds with some justification that the Bury commentators were positively taking the ****, knowing we were stuck with their commentary!
The man's a legend. We'd probably be still in the BSP if it weren't for Lord Tis. So to be honest I wouldn't even consider sacking Tis until we're struggling in League 2.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
It won't save us & will waste money to replace him that could go on players.No!That's a stupid idea.