• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out now surely?

milts

who you going to bring in you ****?..oh lets think some over paid manager thats going to waste all our money bringing in journey-men and achieve f*ckin all!..no one knows this club like tis...he's still the only man to get us out of this
Not on the Tisdale out band waggon, but would you agree something (if not Tis) needs to change?

tom5984

How fickle are some of you idiots?
We've overachieved for the last few seasons
A few players move on without quality coming in and the better players we have are always injured.
How is changing the manager going to change that?

Tis is the best man for the job.

Liam McNamara

who you going to bring in you ****?..oh lets think some over paid manager thats going to waste all our money bringing in journey-men and achieve f*ckin all!..no one knows this club like tis...he's still the only man to get us out of this
Another rose tinter! you may accept whats happening this season but i don't!! If we go down this year we will lose what decent players we have got! then its a struggle yet again!!! before you know it your scrapping at the bottom of league 2!

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
I have just left the game. That's right I was actually there. I still don't think we should sack Tisdale. I still have faith. On our budget and with oru team I see no way we could do better. And PeteUSA if you suggest Peter Reid I'm sending round the men in white coats as you would be wrong on both counts

Liam McNamara

How fickle are some of you idiots?
We've overachieved for the last few seasons
A few players move on without quality coming in and the better players we have are always injured.
How is changing the manager going to change that?

Tis is the best man for the job.
Its the manager that allowed Harley to go for NOTHING!!! He let cureton go! and whats he replaced them with?

Tis decided to sign Nardiello and o'flynn! so yes its him we have to thank for them being injured, he knew their track record before signing the paper work!!!

bazza1953

I'm sick and tired of excuses. We let Harley go for nowt, have an expensive bored and managers backroom staff yet moan about no cash.

Tisdale will look for another excuse like injuries, suspensions and so on, but there is no discipline, we sign a centre half from a relegated club and leave a really bad keep in goal.

Time to change, yes he may have achieved a bit but cumon guys, we were a big club in the conference and he should have got us out. On the back of that we kept the momentum going the following season but that's your lot. Bit like Terry Cooper, good at first but then let us down.

Lets have some honesty from Tisdale, me may be good in our own half but we ain't scoring goals (at the right end)

Rog H K

Better the Devil you know! If anyone came in then they wouldn't be able to bring in much, if anyone.

milts

Better the Devil you know! If anyone came in then they wouldn't be able to bring in much, if anyone.
They might be able to add some fight to the players. Seems to me like we need someone like Blakey in the dressing room. Wake the f*ckers up

tom5984

Its the manager that allowed Harley to go for NOTHING!!! He let cureton go! and whats he replaced them with?

Tis decided to sign Nardiello and o'flynn! so yes its him we have to thank for them being injured, he knew their track record before signing the paper work!!!
He let Harley go for free so he could loan him back for the rest of the season and saved on his wages til the end of the season which he would have left for free at the end of anyway.

bazza1953

So lets cut costs, reduce the board costs, reduce the non playing staff costs, for example, we have a striking coach in Stewart and look how many goals we score!

THE PROBLEM is nepotism!