• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out !!

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
yes he did get us out of non league football. And a surpise rise to league one.
If it had been down to you then he wouldn't have been given the chance to do either. Of course that does not automatically mean you are wrong again but, in my opinion, it certainly doesn't help the credibility of your opinion.

Cider

This is the last time I look at this website. A couple of years ago there used to be passionate debate about this club, it's management and its players. Now it is full of bullsh*t. The same old f*cking idiots spouting the same old predictable sh*t. Too many forget the lower leagues and the sh*t that has been played. Tisdale is by no means immune to criticism, but for f*cks sake get real. Yes we are struggling at the moment, do you think Tisdale isn't aware of this? We are a small club in the south west. F*cking Plymouth get 5000 at the foot of the league!

LOG

I would speculate that Bananaman had something to do with the Stag party that was mentioned at HT. They don't call me Phillipe Poirot for nothing.
Mere speculation, as you admit yourself.

I would counter with speculation of my own, that this was a symbolic banana skin placed by none other than Foxy Jim, who, knowing that Tisdale, in his customary brogues, which afford the wearer little grip or purchase even in perfect conditions, would inevitably 'slip' thus presenting the opportunity to cry Tisdale Out !! His sidekick and partner in crime, Fat Keith, has since been deployed to remind readers of this, at first, seemingly innocuous presence.

I would also venture to suggest a certain Mr P Buckle plays the role of Moriarty in all of this.

ICE

I would speculate that Bananaman had something to do with the Stag party that was mentioned at HT. They don't call me Phillipe Poirot for nothing.
Is that why i counted 24 security chaps in front of the big bank, really is that many necessary.

grecianred

Mere speculation, as you admit yourself.

I would counter with speculation of my own, that this was a symbolic banana skin placed by none other than Foxy Jim, who, knowing that Tisdale, in his customary brogues, which afford the wearer little grip or purchase even in perfect conditions, would inevitably 'slip' thus presenting the opportunity to cry Tisdale Out !! His sidekick and partner in crime, Fat Keith, has since been deployed to remind readers of this, at first, seemingly innocuous presence.

I would also venture to suggest a certain Mr P Buckle plays the role of Moriarty in all of this.
sorry to spoil whats turned into some rather interesting speculation but it was i am afraid only me. halfway thru the second half it was abundantly clear we weren't going to score in a month of sundays. my friend happened to have about his person said outfit (as part of an elaborate surprise party plan for one of our friends going in for surgery next week. needless to say when i was 'dared' to change into the costume i didnt take much convincing particularly as all those around me goaded me into it like somemat from grange hill where one of the weaker, impressionable kids is convinced to take drugs.

i did naively hope the appearance of the outfit may actually throw flahavan off his game and city would be let in for a simple equaliser. sadly it had the opposite effect and i can confirm richard duffy caught sight of me out of the corner of his eye and turned the ball into his own net. thereafter the outfit was removed fairly quickly, my promenade along the front of the big bank not having had its desired effect.

incidentally the stewards all found it tremendously funny hence me having a quick 'stop and chat' with a few as the clock wound down. i did also make the bournemouth 'potential banana skin' joke at the time but it went down like a sack of sh*t.

grecianred

sorry to spoil whats turned into some rather interesting speculation but it was i am afraid only me. halfway thru the second half it was abundantly clear we weren't going to score in a month of sundays. my friend happened to have about his person said outfit (as part of an elaborate surprise party plan for one of our friends going in for surgery next week. needless to say when i was 'dared' to change into the costume i didnt take much convincing particularly as all those around me goaded me into it like somemat from grange hill where one of the weaker, impressionable kids is convinced to take drugs.

i did naively hope the appearance of the outfit may actually throw flahavan off his game and city would be let in for a simple equaliser. sadly it had the opposite effect and i can confirm richard duffy caught sight of me out of the corner of his eye and turned the ball into his own net. thereafter the outfit was removed fairly quickly, my promenade along the front of the big bank not having had its desired effect.

incidentally the stewards all found it tremendously funny hence me having a quick 'stop and chat' with a few as the clock wound down. i did also make the bournemouth 'potential banana skin' joke at the time but it went down like a sack of sh*t.
ps please don't pick me up on the fact the above reads like english is my third language - long night...

I really can not understand why any true City fan wants rid of Tisdale,im an Argyle fan but have great respect to what City has done over the last few years.In my view Tisdale has done wonders,there does come a time when the players have come as far as they can talent prevails.

He is a good young manager,why do you think other clubs were sniffing around him,he only has a limited budget ,other clubs could offer more.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Tisdale obviously realises the current squad is struggling/not capable of getting winning performances...

he's gone out and got two young loanees in which IMO is great.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm supporting Paul Tisdale.

Jibba Jabba

Is it two great loans tho? Only time will tell but by then time could be too late! Maybe it's time for super Steve Perryman to get his managerial boots on he is no jibber jabber