• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out !!

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
But to promise they'll succeed is impossible.
God but you're thick !

Hammer44

See, you're bringing the undoubted succesful times of the past that PT has brought us into the equation now, like so many others on here do.

People on here can say stuff like that, and about the respect he deserves all day long. Customers who pay anything between 17 and 25 quid to go and watch performances like todays wont give a sh*t about anything he's done for us, and will show their displeasure by booing etc. (plainly audable during todays GP commentary). An unfortunately unlikely win at Hillsborough next week is now essential.
No Pete its a question of looking outside the box (Excuse the pun) and giving him the time he deserves in getting it right. Injuries etc have paid a part and a team that has lost confidence. I don't agree with his line up in playing Jones etc but then I don't know who is carrying other injuries what I do know is he will get right and we as fans need to get behind the team like we did last season when we met them of the bus etc and show them we are in this together. It is still early in the season and a couple good results will see us clear the bottom four. Give them more time and thats show Tisdale some loyalty that he has shown us in the past.

Mackster

See, you're bringing the undoubted succesful times of the past that PT has brought us into the equation now, like so many others on here do.

People on here can say stuff like that, and about the respect he deserves all day long. Customers who pay anything between 17 and 25 quid to go and watch performances like todays wont give a sh*t about anything he's done for us, and will show their displeasure by booing etc. (plainly audable during todays GP commentary). An unfortunately unlikely win at Hillsborough next week is now essential.
I don't disagree with the booing or that he is above criticism, but his record does speak for itself and can't just be disregarded. However he is now having to trade off the credit he has banked over the last few seasons.

The "Withdean moment" has come very early in the season and I'm not sure if the team currently has the leadership and quality to pull out of the tailspin, as indicated by some bizarre selections and tactics. I can't see how a change would benefit anyone, we still have the same players and still have no money. Also I can hardly think of a manager at a lower league club with a small budget that has a better 2nd half season record than Tisdale.

The trouble at the moment is our mental adjustment from possible play-off team, to mid-table, to one that looks like having a long relegation fight. At least the season might actually get exciting now that we have accepted we are fairly sh*te, especially if we can escape relegation by a gnats c*ck again.

Just one thing, will people stop calling Angeobscur, Arthur. Respect should be shown to our respective pseudonyms in the internet world First names are only permissable if you know that person would buy you a pint. Those are the rules.

ecfc_1985

Tisdale is the best manager we have had in over 20 years of watching city and arguably our best ever. He has had the opportunity to leave us on several occasions and has stayed with us. Now, after a poor start to the season when we have had a considerable amount of injuries you want him out? Who the f**k do you think would have been better for the club than Tis? T**sers.

dommers

God but you're thick !
Clearly I must be right for you to resort to insults!

Banksy

At least the season might actually get exciting now that we have accepted we are fairly sh*te, especially if we can escape relegation by a gnats c*ck again.
Well if you can at least promise that it'll be something because it's been anything but to date. Most of the games I've been to , you could have slept through half of and not missed anything.

Poultice

Clearly I must be right for you to resort to insults!
Trouble is you probably believe that.

I am as ever in awe at your failed attempts to be clever, no other poster on here misses by as far, it is not an insult div, merely a statement of fact.

davecg

Great point about all the coaching staff.

do we really need all of them on the books ?
The coaching staff is the same as last year, you know, when we were half decent.
The question is maybe not do we need them, but with a shortened budget would the money not ave been better used elsewhere?
As with so many points raised on this thread it is a moot one. Contracts have been signed and decisions made. If it had been known that all of the players from last season would drop so severly in their matchday level and that the loss of Harley and Curo would take us from 8th to f*cked then Im sure different decisions would have been made, but despite all the told you so and pomposity going on here, no one predicted such a fall from grace.

ecfc70

i have never heard so much drivel...not once this season have i thought that getting shot of PT would do the trick and i dont believe that now
city look like they would struggle against my lads U15s team at the moment but it will turn around....just a shame the morons in the BB today who were booing dont see it that way

Swanaldo

I for one will not be upset when the time comes to wave goodbye to him.
He won't wave back!