• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out !!

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you dont like him then simples f*ck off and come back when he is gone
That is where you and the dullard that is honitonsteve get it wrong, we were here long before Cheesy turned up with his stupid clothes sense and even more stupid player selection and tactics, we will still be here when he f*cks off, that's his job not ours, for now he needs to shape up and get his players, that he brought in, that he coaches, to play the football they get paid for.

They can shape up of f*ck off, not us.

Last edited by a moderator:

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Tisdale isnt going anywhere , the only way he's going is if he walks away or goes to another club.

Lets be realistic , why would City sack him - it would be madness if they did..he's taken us from a mid table conference side to last season nearly playoff contenders to get into the championship....

Ok yeah this season hasnt been good so far , but when you lose Hamer & Taylor in defence both currently playing for the team top of our division and Ryan Harley and Jamie Cureton who scored nearly 40 goals between them then it was always going to be tough.

I must admit i expected us to be in and around midtable this season and if thats the case come the end id be happy with that given the squad weve currently got because its waifer thin to say the least...

Tisdale has done a fantastic job so far , and this is now his biggest challenge - firstly he needs to go back to basics and play players in there proper positions , Ie James Dunne in central midfield he's a ball winner and battling central mid player Tis , he certainly isnt someone who should be shunted out wide just because weve got no one else who can play there....

At the moment we lack pace , width , and creativity through the side.....its up to Tisdale to put that right after all thats what he gets paid to do.

ecfc01

If you were here long before tisdale then you must realise where and how he has taken us? So why be so deluded and throw away the best thing for city since the before I can remember. Do you think a inexperienced / unproven manager could do better?

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
I very much doubt the Bos are party to the wage budget at the club
That is correct, certainly not to any detail.

PeteUSA

Tisdale isnt going anywhere , the only way he's going is if he walks away or goes to another club.

Lets be realistic , why would City sack him - it would be madness if they did..he's taken us from a mid table conference side to last season nearly playoff contenders to get into the championship....
CREDY, why do you keep ignoring my responses to you about Tisdales past achievements counting for f*ck all? Yes he'll probably walk away, some time before december I'd imagine, but if we're second from bottom (or worse) do you really think all the big clubs he's been connected with (apparently) will see him as what they need to sort them out? If those managerial posts ever really existed, why would he appeal to them now, when his CV wont read nearly as well as it did when he (apparently) turned them down?

Mark Wakeley

Class act, class human being, will go to class team with money. Will always have a class cv.

ecfc01

I'll answer rather simply, not only are you lacking sleep isn't it like 4.45 where you are?

Now how can you say tisdales aceivments stand for nothing, Back to back promotions? Tisdale has more promotions in his cv then anyone I know in English football and in such a short time with no budget. One bad season doesn't make a bad manager.

Form is temporary class is forever. Tisdale certainly has class

Poultice

Tisdale has done a fantastic job so far
While agreeing with the bulk of the post I have to ask a question.

Why is it so many seem to agree with this quote when all of the windfall income that has kept us going came from the sales of players Tisdale inherited, when his signings have moved on they not only netted us a big fat zero but all of the good ones are now gone and have left a big fat hole in the team ?

The manager doing a "fantastic job" would not have seen us potless and clueless.

IBA

"One bad season doesn't make a bad manager".

"Form is temporary class is forever. Tisdale certainly has class"

Its not even one bad season . It's only September for God's sake.

Last edited:
While agreeing with the bulk of the post I have to ask a question.

Why is it so many seem to agree with this quote when all of the windfall income that has kept us going came from the sales of players Tisdale inherited, when his signings have moved on they not only netted us a big fat zero but all of the good ones are now gone and have left a big fat hole in the team ?The manager doing a "fantastic job" would not have seen us potless and clueless.

I can tell you who is also clueless - It was only a few weeks ago you were saying the opposite . That the squad is stronger than last season even with those players going. Very vociferous you were in that stance.

Flip-floppers. The worst kind of opinionated supporter. Want to be taken seriously but aren't except by themselves Haven't got a scooby really, have you?

Last edited: