• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to MK Dons

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'll bet, in actual fact, it was perfectly understandable. You just had to pay attention while you were at school was all.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
That rules me out then.

Pobbop

Cup teams beat teams they shouldn't do. In his time at City, I think the only FA Cup game we won against higher opposition was Port Vale. I remember the losses to Bury (three times), Walsall, Peterborough, Curzon (ouch), Warrington (double ouch), MK Dons.

So not a ridiculous comment at all. Whether it matters is another issue
Yet we hadn't won a League cup match before Tis since about 1993, in the end we did win FA Cup matches, not sure if this benchmark you've come up with about teams above us is something I've ever been aware of, but ho-hum.

His interview with Football focus, was a nothingy fluff piece, but again, ho-hum.

geoffwp

That rules me out then.
200 lines for you boy.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who me ?

I was looking out the window.

Ashford Grecian

Interesting league table ATM

ECFC89

Interesting league table ATM
Where they should be.

STURTZ

Over the last five games in league 2 only Notts county have a worse record than City.

StroudGrecian

Yet we hadn't won a League cup match before Tis since about 1993, in the end we did win FA Cup matches, not sure if this benchmark you've come up with about teams above us is something I've ever been aware of, but ho-hum.
We also got to the semi-final of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy in 2010/11, a cup run which included Nard's last minute winner away at Argyle.

Banksy

Over the last five games in league 2 only Notts county have a worse record than City.
Yes , need to pull out of this rut soon , but how?