• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to Swansea

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tisdale to Swansea

(A part of the 'Tisdale to' Franchise)

Grimeo will put in a good word for him...

Last edited:

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tisdale to Swansea

(A part of the 'Tisdale to' Franchise)

Grimeo will put in a good word for him...
beat me to it. Fourth favourite with the bookies? They've wanted him at Swansea before...

malcolms

beat me to it. Fourth favourite with the bookies? They've wanted him at Swansea before...
You can get whatever odds you want......

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
...when there was one division difference between our respective league positions...

andrew p long

You can get whatever odds you want......
I'm not putting any money on this! I think that bookies want to get people interested in betting by quoting odds on a few names and Tis is a useful one for them to put on most vacancy lists. i reckon its got more to do with stirring up interest in betting than any possibility he'll actually be offered (or take) it

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not putting any money on this! I think that bookies want to get people interested in betting by quoting odds on a few names and Tis is a useful one for them to put on most vacancy lists. i reckon its got more to do with stirring up interest in betting than any possibility he'll actually be offered (or take) it
It's interesting to take a look at the market for the next Fulham manager over on Betfair:

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/football/market/1.121760679

As you'll recall, Tis was much touted for this; yet, if you click on the graph graphic to the left of his name, you can see exactly how much money has been traded on him.

More than 65k has been wagered on the identity of the Cottagers next manager but only £255 has been bet on Tis; dare I suggest if he'd ever, as we were led to believe, been a serious contender that figure would be much, much higher.

Who, incidentally, is Slavisa Jokanovic?!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's interesting to take a look at the market for the next Fulham manager over on Betfair:

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/football/market/1.121760679

As you'll recall, Tis was much touted for this; yet, if you click on the graph graphic to the left of his name, you can see exactly how much money has been traded on him.

More than 65k has been wagered on the identity of the Cottagers next manager but only £255 has been bet on Tis; dare I suggest if he'd ever, as we were led to believe, been a serious contender that figure would be much, much higher.

Who, incidentally, is Slavisa Jokanovic?!
Isn't he the ex Watford boss?