• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tom Carroll

Grecianpasty

Age and experience maybe??
I agree, and rightly so. But with Trevitts goalscoring record in the youth set up, I would be expecting more from him in an attacking sense compared to Carroll.

InMyBlood

Article in the Guardian

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
From Harry Kane to Admiral... it's been some journey! ;)

ecfc2000

Anyone know what's happened to Carroll? Is he injured?

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Played way too many consecutive games in too short a period of time. It was a predictable accident waiting to happen. Not sure if the player, Manager or medical team are to blame mind

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Played way too many consecutive games in too short a period of time. It was a predictable accident waiting to happen. Not sure if the player, Manager or medical team are to blame mind
Do you want to blame the other injured players that forced the situation also? 🤔

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Heard he was on a crash course to get his coaching badges! ;-)

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do you want to blame the other injured players that forced the situation also? 🤔
I havent blamed anyone hence why I left it open. However, players have sometimes said they are OK to play when probably they shouldn't have done so. However, the most likely option was the manager due to the ongoing injury crisis. Can I conclusively say that no I can't

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Inevitable. Stretch that elastic band too far and it will break. Same happened to Rankine.