• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tom Carroll

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Might seem daft but is he doing his GCSE's after Easter?
Didn't stop Ethan.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Might seem daft but is he doing his GCSE's after Easter?
I had the same thought but i think our season finishes before they begin

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't stop Ethan.
Yes, it did. I’m still convinced we’d have beaten Blackpool if Ethan had been available and not been busy taking exams.

Albumen

I think Carroll Is the sort of player who does an awful Lot of unseen work. I don’t mean chasing lost causes. It’s his positional sense, game understanding and orchestration of others that I think we would miss massively.

I rate him. Really hope we sign him.

cambmike

I think Carroll Is the sort of player who does an awful Lot of unseen work. I don’t mean chasing lost causes. It’s his positional sense, game understanding and orchestration of others that I think we would miss massively.

I think we have had better in his position and they didn't play in the Premier League or even Championship

JGrecian23

No he isn't. This is my exact point I made a few days ago. People like to think he is this really clever player and mere fans can't see what he gives. He's just an alright midfielder for this level, nothing more nothing less.

We could do worse and we could do better. I'd rather we tried to get more energy and drive in there personally.

Albumen

No he isn't. This is my exact point I made a few days ago. People like to think he is this really clever player and mere fans can't see what he gives. He's just an alright midfielder for this level, nothing more nothing less.

We could do worse and we could do better. I'd rather we tried to get more energy and drive in there personally.
Yes he is. 😂

Albumen

Only really clever fans can see a really clever player. 🤪 yeah. I get your point, but watch him closely his head spins twice as much as any other players and he’s constantly orchestrating. There are other easy signs of a ‘clever player’ that I can patronise you with if you want. 😂

It’s just and opinion. And the fact he played in the premier league makes me feel more comfortable that I’m right. I think he would be hard to replace.

milts

Not in the squad today?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not in the squad today?
Planning for next season

Jake Richards to take Carrols place.