• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Toodle-oo Bucks

drake

wtf is this? ! For a moment i thought i'd stumbled into wow. Now then all this manager appreciation sh*t is making me feel sick, can you just get back to mocking both of your tin pot clubs so i can laugh at you whilst eating my tea! Its alright patting yourselves on the back harking in the good fortune you both find yourselves in. But that really doesnt cheer up a glum greenie at the moment so f*cking pack it up! :)

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Peter Reid is off to Sheffield Utd. :)

drake

Peter Reid is off to Sheffield Utd. :)
oooooooooh you b*stard :)

Last edited:

grecianfaniow

Laugh at us? when your club is nose diving all the way to the BSP? f*ck off and choke on your tea tw*t...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
oooooooooh you b*stard :)
True story. Perhaps if Bucks doesn't go to the Pirates, then the Pilgrims could take him on? Try not to disturb him though during the play-offs, that's nawty.

drake

grecianfaniow

I think he wants a wage this season <HAW HAW HAW> hes going you watch, he has the Harry Redknapp about him.

Last edited:

drake

Laugh at us? when your club is nose diving all the way to the BSP? f*ck off and choke on your tea tw*t...
ok, spot the one who was bullied at school. poor person.
look, just because we are sh*t at the moment doesnt mean that we can ignore the natural order of life. we laugh, you suck it up!
its the way its always been and always will be. tell me,how long have you been an exeter supporter? im worried you`ve lost the devon
Etiquette that should have been engrained into you from birth.

drake

wtf is this? ! For a moment i thought i'd stumbled into wow. Now then all this manager appreciation sh*t is making me feel sick, can you just get back to mocking both of your tin pot clubs so i can laugh at you whilst eating my tea! Its alright patting yourselves on the back harking in the good fortune you both find yourselves in. But that really doesnt cheer up a glum greenie at the moment so f*cking pack it up! :)

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
Deja vu all over again.