• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay struggling to sell 3,000 home tickets v the scum

argylepaul

Nope it's based on how crap you are... we'll give you a consolation goal on 97 mins....
But it will be 3 to 1 though won't it!;)

KentGull

But it will be 3 to 1 though won't it!;)
Yep, 3 to United... one to you...

Oh, you meant the crowd ratio didn't you!!! Well, seeing as you haven't yet sold your allocation, I doubt it...

argylepaul

Yep, 3 to United... one to you...

Oh, you meant the crowd ratio didn't you!!! Well, seeing as you haven't yet sold your allocation, I doubt it...
Look. We can see this is a waste of time. Your dog has got his lead in his slobberchops, and wants a walk up the rec. Go and take him for a walk, and you can put together your starting line up for your cup final.
And by the way, I am not taking the ****, if that is your dog. Love my dogs.

Last edited:

KentGull

Look. We can see this is a waste of time. Your dog has got his lead in his slobberchops, and wants a walk up the rec. Go and take him for a walk, and you can put together your starting line up for your cup final.
And by the way, I am not taking the ****, if that is your dog. Love my dogs.
Yep he is (was) my dog... sadly had him put to sleep about 2 months ago... Lucky by name, but not by nature...

Hmmm... starting line-up for our cup final.... who do you reckon we should play against the Blades?

argylepaul

Yep he is (was) my dog... sadly had him put to sleep about 2 months ago... Lucky by name, but not by nature...

Hmmm... starting line-up for our cup final.... who do you reckon we should play against the Blades?
This isn't a sudden love in with matchday rivals, but it's just a bit of respect for your dog. I am really sorry about that. They can't go on for ever, but we wish they could.
Would dearly love a dog, but can't have one myself (flat size, top floor, work etc), but the nearest I can get to it , is walk my friend's boxer once every 2 months. We have had 4 boxers in our family since 1972, and they have all gone. They just don't live very long, but I have never forgotten any of them.
I will probably get ******** taking the **** now for being a dog gay, or something.

Your game with Sheff Utd will be a big match for you. You must be taking a few. It's quite a nice city, but sadly for Argyle, the nearest we will get to it for a while, is to Rotherham, and then...who knows?!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Couldn't agree more... this'll be my first visit down to Devon this season and was really hoping it would've sold out weeks ago (just after I got my ticket)... beggars belief that if we hadn't been in the middle of re-building the grandstand the ground would've only been three-quarters full for what is guaranteed to be a home three-pointer against a team who really have hit rock-bottom...

Reading around the forums it seems that Argyle fans have tickets for the home sections... in which case, I hope the club (Torquay) put their words into action where they have stated that any Argyle fan in the home sections will be ejected from the ground...

My prediction... 3-1
[y] Honest appraisal JM. Perhaps it's got something to do with the City/Argyle crowd trouble last year? These scummers will attack innocent shirters on their way back to the bus of course...

argylepaul

[y] Honest appraisal JM. Perhaps it's got something to do with the City/Argyle crowd trouble last year? These scummers will attack innocent shirters on their way back to the bus of course...
And if they do, I shall be ashamed. Lock them up. I don't want them as Argyle fans.

FAN-TATIC

And if they do, I shall be ashamed. Lock them up. I don't want them as Argyle fans.
Every club has it's idiots, pity that you appear to have more than your fair share. I share your view of what to do with these morons, the game is far better off without them. Bit of good honest banter adds to the game in MO.

Last edited:

stuartsdog

the scum will have a hay day decking old men and slaping kids around

w*nkers

stuartsdog

the scum will have a hay day decking old men and slapping kids around

w*nkers