• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tracker Bar

Mr Bridger

Can anyone remember a match back in the late 80's i think, which was sponsored by Tracker Bar? I was in the Cow Shed and i might be wrong here but was it Sharon Davis walking around the pitch throwing Tracker Bars into the crowd and nearly everyone threw them back at her. Anyone remember it? [G]

Have you ever taken acid?

Mr Bridger

You wait someone will remember it.[G]

flakey pasty

Was that the same game when Ant and Dec ran on at half time, and produced an array of vegetables from their underpants including three cauliflowers and a kilo of carrots?
Think it was the same game ........

Mr Bridger

Tis true, i tell you. [G]

Might have been mid 80's ish

Last edited:

Rog H K

TRUE

I was in the Junior Grecians,the Club sked for a half a dozen of us to wear white T Shirts with Tracker Bar on the Front. Our job was to give them out at the turnstiles. I think this was 1986? There were boxs of them left over in the office and we all went home with a years supply!

Mr Bridger

Yes yes yes get in, have some of that.:D Cheers Rog you're a star. Can you remember if it was Sharon Davis as im not to sure and can you remember people throwing them back at her? [G]

Rog H K

Yes yes yes get in, have some of that.:D Cheers Rog you're a star. Can you remember if it was Sharon Davis as im not to sure and can you remember people throwing them back at her? [G]
There was someone high profile on the pitch, I can't remember who. Sorry:'(
I was doing the old big bank turnstile in the top corner so could not see cowshed. plausibility 75%+

Last edited:

wiveygrecian

Hi yes remember it well and i remember who it was.
Susanne Dando gymnast and tv person

Mr Bridger

Cheers Wivey