• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Bridgy 81

Isak Hansen-Aaoren. From a reliable source!!
Not another ruddy international player.
We’ll have a team-full of them at this rate 🙂

milts

I’d like at least 1 permanent signing

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Isak Hansen-Aaoren. From a reliable source!!
Unproven. Was hoping for a more seasoned forward. Does anyone know much about him?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not another ruddy international player.
We’ll have a team-full of them at this rate 🙂
Need to get another in so we don’t lose the services of our two Fins and can request a postponement.

sign of the chimes

McGeehan was a very tidy and technically sound centre-mid. I'd have been delighted if we'd gone in for him this summer, based on his loan spell with us in 2020.

Nicke Kabamba is an interesting link. He signed professionally with us at the same time as Jamal Lowe - they played together at Hampton & Richmond. We didn't see masses of him at Fratton as he was pretty raw and had better/more developed players ahead of him. He seemed to make decent starts at a few of his subsequent clubs but struggled for consistency from what I could tell. He had decent physicality about him but didn't always seem to know what he should do with it.

Given he was so late in to the professional game it wouldn't be a massive surprise for him to be one of those late developers we don't see so much these days.

Gilbert

Newport just signed a new striker on a season long loan. Does this have any bearing on our possible business?

Alistair20000

I've stopped at a motorway service station to check on some more signings. A tad disappointed!
No sign of Richard Logan in the vicinity of Sid James Park earlier this afternoon. :(

Pete Martin (CTID)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
McGeehan was a very tidy and technically sound centre-mid. I'd have been delighted if we'd gone in for him this summer, based on his loan spell with us in 2020.

Nicke Kabamba is an interesting link. He signed professionally with us at the same time as Jamal Lowe - they played together at Hampton & Richmond. We didn't see masses of him at Fratton as he was pretty raw and had better/more developed players ahead of him. He seemed to make decent starts at a few of his subsequent clubs but struggled for consistency from what I could tell. He had decent physicality about him but didn't always seem to know what he should do with it.

Given he was so late in to the professional game it wouldn't be a massive surprise for him to be one of those late developers we don't see so much these days.
Anyone heading in your direction?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster