• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Deadline Day Thread

red1

Cameron Mcgeehan joins Colchester

JayPob94

Livingston are no mugs in the SPL up here and have been known over the last few years for having a solid defence.

coles1997

No more strikers for us....

jimbo-gould

Surprising! I thought he was out of our range to be honest so to see him signing for a league two club is most unexpected. Remember him being very good whenever I saw him play.

milts

Colchester must be paying some decent wages.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
No more strikers for us....
Eh?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
The chain of events for MJ's loan back to us In January kick off early. Max will be having nightmares tonight

simcity

The chain of events for MJ's loan back to us In January kick off early. Max will be having nightmares tonight
The only way MJ comes back to Devon on loan in January is if he joins Torquay.

MT knew he wasn’t good enough to play in L1 last summer & GC quickly came to the same conclusion so please stop mentioning that he might come back as there isn’t a chance it will happen!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
The only way MJ comes back to Devon on loan in January is if he joins Torquay.

MT knew he wasn’t good enough to play in L1 last summer & GC quickly came to the same conclusion so please stop mentioning that he might come back as there isn’t a chance it will happen!
It was tongue in cheek. I loved MJ but fully accept his is not the way forward in league one.