• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Elections 2019

Andy_H

Put em' on to Mr Holloway.
Not being a Trust member makes your opinion on any Trust related matters irrelevant, as is your hilarious.reply!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Eight very worthy and capable candidates the future of the Trust and Club is looking very positive and bright.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not being a Trust member makes your opinion on any Trust related matters irrelevant, as is your hilarious.reply!
Not really. Someone who is not a Trust member might be convinced by the quality of the candidates' manifestos and choose to join. Everyone has a right to comment and ask questions, in my opinion.

Dannyred

Electioneering should be done on the Trust website where ALL trust members - the voters - have access, rather than Exeweb which has a limited audience. Even dear old Pete, an Exeweb stalwart, is not a trust member!
What a ridiculous post.

It is an ideal place for those wanting to stand as trustees as not all fans post on here but many read.
So you pay £2 a month and your opinion is worthy on the way the trust run the club even if you don't attend games. That is Hilarious.

i know who i would vote for.

Alistair20000

Put em' on to Mr Holloway.
Still struggling with the Trust membership application form Pate ? :ROFLMAO:

IndoMike

Forget what I was gonna say

IndoMike

Still struggling with the Trust membership application form Pate ? :ROFLMAO:
I'm also not a Trust member.

Alistair20000

I'm also not a Trust member.
Do you need help with the application form ?

IndoMike

Do you need help with the application form ?
Nooooo. Why would I?

Pete Martin (CTID)

I don't often post on Exeweb these days but, for what it's worth, after 16 years and the significant progress made by the club both on and off the pitch, I don't understand the resistance, active or passive, to becoming a Trust member.

We are a unique club in the EFL. Yes there are several other Trust owned clubs but I honestly believe that we have more momentum and solidity of purpose and direction than any of them. The emergence of eight candidates in this year's election shows how vibrant and relevant the Trust still is.

It was a minimum of £2 a month to become a member in 2003 and it's £2 now. What else has a price that has remained static over all that time?

It's a free country of course (well, at the moment anyway) but why not consider becoming a Trust member? If you're a fan of the club, even slightly, it makes sense.