• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Elections 2023

i8cornwall

Ain't part of the problem that only the same old faces put themselves forward?

Need to change that. Answers on a postcard.
Could also argue:

Ain't the problem the same people get elected regardless of who stands?

Rinse and repeat.

Anyway I offered on many many occasions to help and never heard back and I wasnt alone in that regards so the issues on some level are self inflicted.

I'm just giving up my time now in Non League Instead of City.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Grecians
Rightly or wrongly pfb link to AGM paperwork for Saturday which confirms AOB as an opportunity to at least ask questions - one could be to Nick Hawker :-

"Since your statement in the Letter from the Chair dated 8 Nov 23 that "Of course, it was made less comfortable by Matt Taylor leaving but showed a sense of our ambition that we appointed a manager who ‘knew what it took’ to get promoted out of this league." do you now wish to add a comment on how we will stop returning to L2 ?"

UTC

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Grecians
Rightly or wrongly pfb link to AGM paperwork for Saturday which confirms AOB as an opportunity to at least ask questions - one could be to Nick Hawker :-

"Since your statement in the Letter from the Chair dated 8 Nov 23 that "Of course, it was made less comfortable by Matt Taylor leaving but showed a sense of our ambition that we appointed a manager who ‘knew what it took’ to get promoted out of this league." do you now wish to add a comment on how we will stop returning to L2 ?"

UTC

Just in case link doesn't work pfa pdf - hope this works &
UTC

Attachments

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Could also argue:

Ain't the problem the same people get elected regardless of who stands?

Rinse and repeat.

Anyway I offered on many many occasions to help and never heard back and I wasnt alone in that regards so the issues on some level are self inflicted.

I'm not sure I'm getting what you're saying here. You stood for election onto the trust board, but didn't get voted on?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wait a couple of seasons mate and SGC will have us firing on all cylinders away at Aveley

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
My votes have gone to Debra and Alistair hopefully others will vote in a similar manner and help to breathe some new life into the Trust Board.

Matt Russell

My votes have gone to Debra and Alistair hopefully others will vote in a similar manner and help to breathe some new life into the Trust Board.
If it helps, I can see Alistair as the hooded terror.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
If it helps, I can see Alistair as the hooded terror.
I can't get past Screaming Lord Sutch ! (n)

i8cornwall

I'm not sure I'm getting what you're saying here. You stood for election onto the trust board, but didn't get voted on?
It would be difficult for me to stand for election as I'm not a Trust member.

I offered on numerous occasions to volunteer for the trust in what ever capacity needed but was mainly around young fans. Never heard back, I wasn't the only one.

Sadly I brought this up with one of the individuals standing for election on social media and they seemed more interested in defending there work and the trust, didn't seem worried in the slightest.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exewebbers
Before I push the send button, given the more recent Club Statement, what is the current view of asking the following questions as AOB drafted by CJ Phill ?

1. What went wrong during the transfer window that left us light in our forward options
2. Following GC's attendance at the Club Board meeting this week, what has gone wrong with our performances during the run of defeats
3. What immediate actions GC and the management team are taking to arrest the losing run and recover our season
4. What actions are in place with regard to the forthcoming January transfer window
5. What actions the Trust and Club Board are taking to support the management team in assisting the recovery of the season.

UTC