• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust membership numbers

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Early bath.

Placing renewal dates on the card is something that I am planning to look into. The problem is the standing order payers. The way the database is set up at the moment these SO payers have a high renewal date. This would render them inoperable on the system I have set up to produce packs.

I know it is possible to do this, and I will look into doing it at some point in the near future for new members (the problem is that most of these 400 renewals refer to people who joined the trust over 1yr ago).

I will see what can be done.

Early Bath

I haven't the faintest idea when my renewal is due. Wouldn't it make sense to embody on the membership card the expiry date, ala credit cards etc. This may well reduce the number of RENEWALS to be sent out (I wonder if mine is amongst those waiting to go out!) *-)
Martin, I sent this to you on the 3rd June. As I haven't received a renewal notice I assumed that my membership was still current. Imagine my surprise & disappointment when I telephoned the club this morning and was told I didn't have a priority number for my trust membership because it had not been renewed, consequently I was unable to purchase the second ticket on my trust card. Also, I have not received a letter, or notification on the newsletter, to tell me what my priority number for the season ticket is (I have now got this by phone).
I appreciate the amount of work you are doing, but, it came as a bit of a shock to find out that my membership had expired.

My expired membership number is 2775.

David Hanson

greatwhite

Having recently been sacked and in some financial problems with the authorities over here in France as they evidently don't like us English trying to scrounge unemployment and housing benefits for someone that is willing to work, regretably I'm unable to renew for the moment but I did receive a renewal request but as explained above I am unable to for the moment.

I was hoping to get over for the Norwich game but that now seems unlikely :( and renew my membership as it is illegal to send cash through the post as I have some £sterling left from my last visit over.

When I get things sorted I will certainly renew but that may take some time.....Browsing here and also The Trust site seems you are all doing a good job......well done

Baz Thompson
Formally know as Trust number 3856