• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust News Feature on the Club Website

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Latest News From The Trust - 29/09/2011
*Trust issues AGM & vote reminder
*Claim your discount at the new club shop
*City fans contribute to fan safety
*Trust discounts on hospitality now available
*John O'Flynn is the new OGOC ambassador
*Oldham match will aid Lord Mayors charity
*Can you help spread the word about City?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Latest News From The Trust - 07/10/2011
*Voting now closed for Trust Elections
*Trust unveil 2010-11 Accounts
*Club and Trust welcome feedback via Grecian Groups
*Hospitality access still available to Trust members
*August Trust minutes now online
*Swindon hospitality winner announced
*Buyat renamed spendandraise

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Latest News From The Supporters' Trust - 13/10/2011
*Grecian Groups Forum Latest
*Devon Lions Support OGOC
*City aid St Loyes Foundation
*AGM documentation now online
*October draft minutes now published
*Latest business news from the Club
*Fundraise for City by shopping online

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Latest News From The Trust 20/10/2011
*Trust AGM this Saturday
*Julian Tagg meets the East Devon Grecians
*City Striker backs OGOC week
*Grecians celebrate community ethos
*October draft minutes now online
*Huddersfield Director for the Day
*Kick it Out national news

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Latest News From The Trust 03/11/2011
*Trust reaction to priority ticketing arrangements
*Paul Tisdale meets the Supporters Club
*Exiles celebrate 20th Anniversary
*Trust Election Results Unveiled
*Trust backs Armed Forces Day
*Christmas offers with SpendandRaise
*Supporters Direct Media Briefing

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Board of Society Reflects on year ahead
With the new Trust Board of Society now firmly in place following November's meeting, the Supporters' Trust is keen to look ahead to the year ahead. Indeed much work has been undertaken in the last 12 months, and the newly nominated Trust Chairman Andy Cole was keen to reflect positively on the work undertaken in the last year.

"Since last year's Trust AGM there has been an unbelievable amount of work undertaken by the Trust. The adoption of a Strategic Plan, the roll out of our Working Groups and the introduction of the Grecian Groups forums being some of the most poignant I would probably be here all day outlining all the achievements in the last 12 months. However what is important now, is that the new Board of Society continues the good work already undertaken, and enhance existing work streams in partnership with the club and our wider membership." Read more here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Trust Board affirms structure
November's Trust meeting gave Board of Society's 5 new Trustees, an opportunity to meet together for the first time as elected representatives of the Trust membership. This meeting also gave the Trust Board of Society the chance to shape the Trust's structure ahead of the coming year.
One of the first duties of the new Trust board at November's meeting was to elect the Society's chair for the forthcoming year. Following nomination of the current Trust Chairman, the new Trust board was delighted to unanimously elect previous Chairman Andy Cole for a second term of office. View the Trust's further appointments here.

Latest Minutes Now Available
The New Supporters' Trust Board of Society met on Tuesday 8th November for the first time since the recent Trust AGM. This meeting gave an opportunity for the Trust's new Board members to experience their first meeting as elected representatives of the Trust membership. Minutes from the October and November Trust Board of Society meeting are now available online. Click here for more details.

1931 fund raises £9k for City
Champion fundraisers 'the 1931 fund' are delighted to announce that the fundraising group, established to help fund the wages of a city player, are currently raising upwards of £1000 per month through contributions to the fund by a number of members.

The group, who currently fund the wages of City's number 31 Callum McNish (pictured left), presently have over £9k in the bank, and are now looking for innovative ways in which the group can raise further funds to help contribute the full costs of City's number 31. Read more here.

Carlisle Director for the Day
As part of this Saturday's Rememberance Day arrangements, and to mark the outstanding brazery and commitment of our country's armed forces, Exeter City FC are making tickets available for Saturday's match against Carlisle United, to service men and women for just £5. The match also sees a collection for the Poppy Appeal while representatives from the British Legion will also be at The Park.

Read more about the Trust Chairman's reaction to this grand gesture here.

Grecians on pitch upturn boosts Grecian Goal Scheme
The Exeter City Supporters' Trust was pleased to announce that Nik Tucker,was the lucky winner of the Trust Director for the Day prize for the Exeter City v Carlisle United match at The Park.
Nik who was first on the list of potential winners for this game, was incredibly fortuitous to win the prize this particular weekend as he now lives in Spain but was on his way home for a visit at the weekend of the Carlisle match. More details available here.

Christmas deals with SpendandRaise
The Supporters' Trust woud like to remind supporters that they can earn commission on all their online purchases through the Trust's new internet shopping portal SpendandRaise. Indeed the Trust would urge as many fans as possible to consider using this facilty when shopping online.
With hundreds of deals from many national and international retailers City supporters can benefit! See the latest deals here.

Don't forget if you have news that you would like to share with your fellow supporters, we would love to hear from you. If you have any questions about either the Trust or OUR Football Club please email us at [email protected]. We would love to hear from you.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Martin, a while back i asked about members of the BOS having a CV or similar up on the Trust website. IIRC, you said that it was being worked on but nothing has happened. Is this still the case only it must have been at least 2 years ago that i asked?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Log.

I tried to set this up, but alas it did not happen, as not everybody forwarded copy to me. I would however state that I am looking to overhaul the existing page in which Trustee's profiles are displayed, and I have a fair bit about the new Trustees to upload shortly.

Last edited:

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
You should ask if you can post this stuff on WoWS. They may say no but you can always ask

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I remember raising this with Steve once before, and I seem to recall the reason he gave to put it in the correct forum is that because of the high activity on WOWS, many posts get lost and as such, end up not being viewed by as many people?

I may revisit this though...