• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Statement

Phillip

The Trust Secretary, the Membership Secretary and the Finance Officer are the paid positions. All are paid the real living wage.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Trust Secretary, the Membership Secretary and the Finance Officer are the paid positions. All are paid the real living wage.
Presumably "pro rata" for part time appointments then given the total amount involved ?

denzel

I'm confused. This says the deadline was the 9th December, doesn't give a new one. Oh sorry I get it. Thats the date you had to be a Trust member by. I'm taking then it is open to new candidates

Phillip

Presumably "pro rata" for part time appointments then given the total amount involved ?
Yes

Doug3101

I'm confused. This says the deadline was the 9th December, doesn't give a new one. Oh sorry I get it. Thats the date you had to be a Trust member by. I'm taking then it is open to new candidates
Deadline for membership. You cannot now join the Trust as a member and stand in the election

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hi Philip, if you dont feel you can respond please pm me otherwise I will contact the Trust direct but I wondered when these three positions changed from volunteers to paid employee roles?

Phillip

Hi Philip, if you dont feel you can respond please pm me otherwise I will contact the Trust direct but I wondered when these three positions changed from volunteers to paid employee roles?
[/QUOTE
Best contact the Trust directly to get the correct and full answer as I could only provide a partial answer.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Best contact the Trust directly to get the correct and full answer as I could only provide a partial answer.
Thanks Philip, I have emailed the Trust Secretary to ask

lamrobhero

I agree.
Someone new to the Club trying to understand what goes on is difficult - when surely it should be obvious
I do not know if it is a communication problem or something more fudamental.
I did think of trying to address this some time ago and engaged a bit. The conlcusion I reached was that in order to progress it I would have to garner some sort of coalition to do it. Not sure how an individual does that.

andrew p long

The new election leaves open the possibility that not only new candidates stand, but also that one or more of the successful candidates decide, after all, not to stand again. Nick Hawker might , for example, conclude that he's had enough, both of the hard work and of the criticism, such that its time for someone else to shoulder those burdens.

I see also that the new interim chairman has been elected, Clive Harrison, which may not be a popular choice in some circles...