• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust unveils Strategic Plan

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Further details available from the Supporters' Trust website.

http://www.ecfcst.org.uk/news/183/15/Trust-Unveil-Strategic-Plan/

Ampadu19

Seems good as an initial document.

I think aim to getting towards 5,000 is how you brand it and get the onus on each fan to ask himself why he is not a member. Would be good to run a campaign now pointing out why everyone needs to join as that way we avoid a Liverpool style issue!

In terms of promoting the community aspect of the trust then how about once a season we have either a youth game, womans game, or disable team play before the main team and we have a big effort to get people turning up early to watch and support them.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thread merger ?

crocks

A good start.....and a clear framework setting out the key objectives.

The obvious question is How? How will these objectives be met? What are the actions that will be taken to achieve these objectives? And, who is responsible for moving each of these actions forward?

We have the bones....now lets have the meat.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
It is going to be down to those charged with the delivery (whether Trustees or officers) to provide the individual action plans to 'provide the meat'. I personally feel that a restructuring of the BOS may be required in order to achieve these broad aims, and this will be discussed further I am sure.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is there any way for a member to discuss this or raise issue with any of the contents, if they cannot attend the AGM?

LOG

It is going to be down to those charged with the delivery (whether Trustees or officers) to provide the individual action plans to 'provide the meat'. I personally feel that a restructuring of the BOS may be required in order to achieve these broad aims, and this will be discussed further I am sure.
Will this include target dates for all aims and objectives, only i can't help but notice some rather large holes in Appendix 2?

Poultice

Is there any way for a member to discuss this or raise issue with any of the contents, if they cannot attend the AGM?
Yes, on here, we can talk about it as much as you like, it wont of course do any good but a problem shared and all that.

What difference would bringing it up at the AGM make, as far as I can see once elected the BoS can do pretty much what it likes.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
LOG. This is a working document at present, and it is definately the aim of the working group to have completion dates against these aims.

LOG

LOG. This is a working document at present, and it is definately the aim of the working group to have completion dates against these aims.
Thanks, Martin.