• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TWO Shots on Target???

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh my..!

I can't wait for the feast of football that awaits us next Saturday, I mean, TWO shots on target!!!

Lucky us...

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Well, we had twice as many shots on target than either Oxford or Chesterfield ... :)

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh my..!

I can't wait for the feast of football that awaits us next Saturday, I mean, TWO shots on target!!!

Lucky us...
One went in and we got a point - no problem

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, I agree, what entertainment! Maybe on Saturday we'll have THREE shots on target!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, I agree, what entertainment! Maybe on Saturday we'll have THREE shots on target!
It was all about the result tonight. Would you rather we had 10 shots on target and lost?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was all about the result tonight. Would you rather we had 10 shots on target and lost?
Absolutely sometimes you need to just grind a result out especially when you are on a bad run.
That's very much where we are at the moment scrapping for every point

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
10 shots? Tisdale? Come on now.

I notice Wycombe were on a great run of results before tonight, so well done us. And our two shots on goal

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
10 shots? Tisdale? Come on now.

I notice Wycombe were on a great run of results before tonight, so well done us. And our two shots on goal
We were also on a poor run so a point isn't a bad result. I agree the entertainment value from City has been terrible recently, but if you want entertaining football and lots of success on the pitch then I suggest you are supporting the wrong team. In my 25+ years of watching City we have spent the majority of that time in the bottom division and thats because on the whole we are sh**e.

I can remember at least 3 but still..

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
We were also on a poor run so a point isn't a bad result. I agree the entertainment value from City has been terrible recently, but if you want entertaining football and lots of success on the pitch then I suggest you are supporting the wrong team. In my 25+ years of watching City we have spent the majority of that time in the bottom division and thats because on the whole we are sh**e.
Agreed. Look out for the attendance Saturday, could be a shocker. But then we have the highest paid manager in League Two and we hit the target twice tonight, so what is there to worry about? You know what, we'll probably win, but it will be such a turgid performance that we'll lose dozens more fans.