• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tyler Harvey

Rachmaninov

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see Tyler Harvey has signed for Truro now.
Well that's that then. Not fussed as don't really think we need him tbh.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Disappointed with this news. I think he would have made a good alternative to Harley.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Disappointed with this news. I think he would have made a good alternative to Harley.
Perhaps but his league record isn't great and did nothing at Wrexham. I think we could do better.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
the sad reality for Tyler was that he wasn't going to be in the first choice eleven. Indeed for forward options he was obviously going to be behind Reid,Brunt,McAlinden and Wheeler For wide options there's also Holmes and now Sparkes.The emergence of Sparkes probably was the final nail. After those six forwards Tyler Harvey would then have been fighting the likes of Simpson and Jay for a place on the bench.

D__Lo__

Perhaps but his league record isn't great and did nothing at Wrexham. I think we could do better.
Finally, thank you. Can't believe it's taken this long for someone else to reiterate this. Released by Wrexham in the division below only after doing little in the Conference last season isn't exactly confidence instilling. Don't understand the fuss.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maybe he just would have been a very cheap option.But as you both say we can surely do better.Maybe a good loan player if we need him in due course?

budegrecian

Maybe he just would have been a very cheap option.But as you both say we can surely do better.Maybe a good loan player if we need him in due course?
I agree with this; a good loan player that could make a real impact to the side, in a vital position, in the second half of the season & possibly help a play off push or better, is much more preferable to another average squad player who will struggle to get any game time.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I see that the E&E have quoted Tisdale as saying:-
Tyler's signed down at Truro for the time being - we'll still keep contact with him, we'd like a to make an assessment and see what opportunities we may have for him.

He's signed at Truro for the time being and we're going to keep close tabs on him.

Zi Zou

starts scoring, people will go sniffing.....taking the Vassell route