• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ugly, slimey, tasteless, unhealthy and a disgrace to Cornwall

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I see the greens beat some pub team 12-0 tonight....looking forward to them getting all excited and then blowing it again like they do every year :D

STURTZ

Beginning to look as though Slime would have no trouble winning the South West Peninsular League Western Division!

That's progress for you.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I think its brilliant news that the foremost pasty maker has gone back to them lot

Saves me having to throw all those stickers away lol

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see the greens beat some pub team 12-0 tonight....looking forward to them getting all excited and then blowing it again like they do every year :D
Along the line the train came chuffin

Tivvy 3

Greenies nuffin

Grecian2K

"Ugly, slimy, tasteless"?

Are we also talking about the directorate of the EFL here? <double barf>

Colesman Ballz

Rumours from the Cornish end of the Devon Expressway, that Derek Adams wanted the players names on the front of the kit as well as the back. It seems that he thought that it would aid his newly assembled squad recognise just who they were passing to !

However Ginsters were none too happy at the thought of "Goodwillie" appearing over their brand, lest it resulted in confusion over the ingredients ! ;)

Grecian2K

Indeed CB. The word "Good" appended anywhere near one of their offal-wraps would almost certainly have attracted the ire of both Trading Standards and the ASA.

Spoonz Red E

Ginsters aren't supposed to be eaten, they're for Argyle fans to wave as they glow in the dark (you didn't think it was mobile phones did you?)
As a precaution, the Bedfordshire NHS have offered free Naurus Bulvitis jabs to travelling fans today.

Argyle - A&E and everything else in between.

STURTZ

Actually like the fact that Ginsters sponsor Argyle in a keeping or your bad eggs in one basket kind of way. Bit like pulling up a nettle and finding there's a bindweed wrapped round it.

STURTZ

Any truth in the rumour that Argyle fans like bottom?