• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Upcoming Display vs Middlesbrough

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
There was supposed to be a donation from Exeweb but it ended up in my name 😮
Going to make accounting fun then !

Arthur Davey

HarryECFC

Looks incredible, not sure what the flare rules are abroad but some countries seem to have displays involving flares quite regularly. Won't be doing that on the big bank. But we're looking into how we can go bigger on the big bank!

Andy_H

Looks incredible, not sure what the flare rules are abroad but some countries seem to have displays involving flares quite regularly. Won't be doing that on the big bank. But we're looking into how we can go bigger on the big bank!
Have ytou taken the foil away yet?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have ytou taken the foil away yet?
I assume they’re reusing it?

Congratulations on your efforts - looked great from the Stanno Stand.

For the next one, can I make a suggestion? Two enormous arrows pointing from each of the top corners of the Big Bank downwards towards the goal with the accompanying inscription 'ECFC players - insert ball here'.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
1699636590883.png

Andy_H

I assume they’re reusing it?
As may be but, it was still in 4 boxes at the front of the Nevada Stand on Tuesday!

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
As may be but, it was still in 4 boxes at the front of the Nevada Stand on Tuesday!
Thanks for letting us know cheerful Charlie.

CityTillIDie

Pulley system tifo on the bank possible?