• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Update on the SJP works

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pic of the new away end at today’s game. The Transit van parked in the gap is barely half the height to the underside of the roof beams. If the roof is extended to cover that gap then the only way a fire engine won’t fit under it is if it’s got its ladder up.

Nik Saunders

Handrails installed in the IP stand. Thank you for that. I know Senior Reds contributed to the fund, as did the East Devon Grecians.
As did the Exeter City Disabled Supporters Association

iscalad

As did the Exeter City Disabled Supporters Association
I for one am grateful for them being there.

Temporarily Exiled

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I for one am grateful for them being there.
That makes two of us.

Stelios

Ground is looking great. Feels like a proper ground now with roof/cladding on away end. Will be good to have fans on all 4 sides again soon.

Dilemma for season ticket fans in NOG who want to be sat nearest to BB/halfway line. They would have got wet today as it's very open and no side protection.

whiff

Pic of the new away end at today’s game. The Transit van parked in the gap is barely half the height to the underside of the roof beams. If the roof is extended to cover that gap then the only way a fire engine won’t fit under it is if it’s got its ladder up.

I know the official opening is set for the Forest Green game but with three weeks to go till the Swindon game it must be tempting to try and get at least part of the away end open by then. Swindon fans would presumably snap up the extra tickets and even a couple of hundred extra away fans would make a few thousand quid for the club.

Grecian Max

Swindon mate was told by their OB that they’ll get a small part of the terrace. Whether there’s any truth in that...

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Which terrace Max. The one we're discussing?

Fareham Grecian

Which terrace Max. The one we're discussing?
No, the terrace at St Mirren.