• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Update on the SJP works

cuzman1977

A few interesting views of SJP from earlier today. Say no more.

cuzman1977

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
It's good to see the away end tidied up and covered. But, my goodness, it looks tiny by comparison.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great pics, thanks for posting!

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
The facilities at Hartlepool or Carlisle are decent but it wouldn't make me want to travel there :)
Two of my favourite trips. I already miss the trip to the monkey hangers.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Didn't happen to see my lost Frisbee up there by any chance Cuzman ?

sign of the chimes

It must be all the more satisfying to know that this has happened off the back of the fruits of YOUR labours.

Not some bozo injecting equity through loans, not some gun runner from Paraguay doing their financial laundry, but the fans of Exeter City who stuck by their club and facilitated the things that happened at the club which enabled this.

Last edited:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's good to see the away end tidied up and covered. But, my goodness, it looks tiny by comparison.
Everything looks tiny from the roof of the bank Rae. Biggest standing terrace in English football innit.

cuzman1977

Everything looks tiny from the roof of the bank Rae. Biggest standing terrace in English football innit.
These photos were taken from the very top of the construction site where I was today, which is behind the BB. Note the scaffold poles and railings in front of me in some of the photos. I hadn't seen any photos taken from there before, so I took it upon myself.

The Doctor

Loving the second pic in your last post Cuzman, three sides of our ground look great from that angle. Thanks

Agree with Rae, it is a shame that we haven't been able to reinvest some of our windfalls in a better stand that really took advantage of the new space freed up by the pitch move but as has been covered many, many times. Beggars can't be choosers.

Good post from Sign of the Chimes too. Things could be so much worse.