• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Upgrade to the fan zone

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lots of good suggestions on here. I hope that the club take notice and act upon them.

I will be down for the last game of the season. Because of the KO time, eating is problematic so I would like something hot at HT. I bet you anything you like that nothing will be available (Stanno Stand).

iscalad

Lots of good suggestions on here. I hope that the club take notice and act upon them.

I will be down for the last game of the season. Because of the KO time, eating is problematic so I would like something hot at HT. I bet you anything you like that nothing will be available (Stanno Stand).
Talk to Bridgy, he's an expert on bringing your own sandwiches.

Bridgy 81

Talk to Bridgy, he's an expert on bringing your own sandwiches.
Yes neither home (unfortunately) nor away grounds get much refreshment money from me.
I don’t really think the standard kick-off times lend themselves to when I’m ready for a bit of grub.
I’m not really ever in the market for food between 3-5pm and never for a pint as I’m invariably driving.
And evening games I prefer to eat before I go as part of my pre-match routine!
Sandwiches don’t often feature for me at football but this season I can remember secreting a pork pie and some liquorice allsorts on my person going through some away turnstiles.
I’m occasionally tempted by a black tea or very cold bottle of water but that’s about as far as it goes for me in relation to football comestibles 🙂

Ian Tarr

I'd certainly agree that food offerings at the ground are limited.

And I for one would be more inclined to buy if the fare was more interesting.

That said, the Chunk range is a step up from previous offerings.

iscalad

Q
Yes neither home (unfortunately) nor away grounds get much refreshment money from me.
I don’t really think the standard kick-off times lend themselves to when I’m ready for a bit of grub.
I’m not really ever in the market for food between 3-5pm and never for a pint as I’m invariably driving.
And evening games I prefer to eat before I go as part of my pre-match routine!
Sandwiches don’t often feature for me at football but this season I can remember secreting a pork pie and some liquorice allsorts on my person going through some away turnstiles.
I’m occasionally tempted by a black tea or very cold bottle of water but that’s about as far as it goes for me in relation to football comestibles 🙂
Quite, although I may take a chance that I can get a pasty for the last game of the season. Stupid 12.30pm kick off.

Grecian Max

I would happily pay 7/8 quid for loaded fries or something similar if they were of decent quality

Get a drink in and it's over a tenner... x 23 games

The current way of doing things seems to be to hide the fact that we built a new stand and either the set up in the concourse isn't fit for purpose or we don't employ enough staff

Antony Moxey

Please be so knid as to explain your whinge complaint and provide an alternative that is workable, profitable and practicle? Employing Micchael Caines MBE as Catering Director could be a little bit of overkill for football ground catering.
Why should he provide an alternative? I think the food’s crap too which is why I only ever get a Mars bar and a cup of tea. But yes, you’re right, people want a bit more than a pie so we should employ a Michelin starred chef because only that will keep them happy. You are a div at times.

JGrecian23

Can you imagine some of the uproar on here if we were trying to flog loaded fries and a mm of chicken for £13! 😀

Exeter isn't ready for this yet. Hence I haven't purchased anything in the ground other than a bottle of Coke in the last 10 years.

We always get food before the game and I'd much rather spend it at the ground, but not those awful smelling pasties!

fred binneys head

What flavour pies are on sale in the ground? I’m doing round 4 of my Guess the Pie competition with my mates tomorrow and it would be good to know the options beforehand.

fred binneys head

I buy a pie, take a bite from it, photograph it and put it on our WhatsApp group, then they all have to guess the flavour. I’ve done Shrewsbury, Peterborough and Lincoln so far.